All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer.

on May 25, 2017
excellent product
on September 27, 2016
First time I've been disappointed in a swatch. Looks very cheap.
on March 26, 2014
I just received my watch and wow it's so pretty it looks nicer then what's in the picture. I got it as a gift for my wife and she loved it. Thank you for the great product, thank you for quick shipping, and swift handling.

Best regards.
on May 5, 2014
This Swatch watch is in the Skin line...soooo thin and light. It is just beautiful and the band makes it a piece of jewelry. I had to have two links removed, but a jeweler did a great job.
on May 28, 2015
This watch is beautiful, and it looks as shown in the picture. Negative thing: It was sent, and the battery was not working.
on January 17, 2016
Love this watch!!! I get so many compliments and recommend it to anyone who comments on it. I bought it about 2.5 years ago and still have not had to replace he battery, and the flatness of the face allows me to wear it more like a bracelet which I prefer.
on July 14, 2015
Nice SWATCH...!
on August 27, 2014
I loved the watch. Is light and thin.
Very beautiful...
on July 3, 2017
It came broken and cracked
review image review image