Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 118 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 127 reviews
on February 18, 2014
I love this watch!! As another reviewer mentioned, the gears shown are not the actual working gears. That reviewer made it seem as if they were painted on. However, they are not painted on-- they are actually little gears that can be seen through the face of this watch. However, they are not the actual working gears, so you don't see them moving as you would in a true skeleton watch. I personally don't really care about that aspect. I just wanted a fun watch to wear with my causal clothes. This little guy fits the bill perfectly! It is a bit wider on a female hand than standard watches-- but that's the style and I love it!! Also, as others have mentioned, the white band does not tend to pick up color and dirt as you may suspect. I've worn it several times and it still looks clean and new-- a statement in and of itself as I tend to really give watches a beating!! At this Amazon price, it's too cool to pass up.
on December 27, 2016
This watch was as beautiful as I expected it to be. It's very light weight and the ability to see the gears is what was the important factor for me in purchasing a swatch watch. This was a Christmas gift from my spouse. So happy and I keep staring at it. Lol! 💙💚💜💛
review image review image
on June 17, 2014
I love this watch. I bought it in yellow and clear also. None of the gears actually move except the one for the second hand and that's only visible from the back (of the clear version). It's battery operated, though, as opposed to wind-up so that's probably why. I don't know why so many people complain about it being noisy. Yes, if I'm sitting in absolute quiet with the watch on my night stand I can hear it from ten feet away. If I'm wearing it on my wrist while going about my daily routine at work I can't hear it unless I put it up to my ear. The face is larger than the usual watch, but I like it because that just makes it easier to see the colorful gears. I have gotten numerous compliments on it from people who weren't even alive when I owned my first swatch, maybe i'll start a new trend.
on April 29, 2015
It's a great watch. The gears on the dial are 3D. Although they don't move, they are real gears. And who looks at your watch long enough to figure that out anyway? And really who cares for that matter?
on January 17, 2016
Beautiful watch my wife love it!
review image review image
on May 31, 2017
My daughter love it
on August 16, 2017
I like my watch as I have other swatch watches and find them unique . They are easy to wear and not expensive so I can by a few at a time and switch off between those and my Nixon watches which I love. I love color and they add a touch of that to my wardrobe .
on July 19, 2016
This is the coolest watch ever. I just love it. I wear it w everything but will def buy another swatch ...or ten lol...soon!
on September 27, 2013
I got this watch for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it.

Very stylish and couples with almost any outfit for her. The ability to see the innards of the watch is a real neat feature as well.

Definitely recommend this for any guys looking to buy one for a gift for a girl.

NOTE: the price on Amazon is much cheaper than on Swtach.com. Definitely recommend buying from Amazon vs the Swatch website.
on September 10, 2016
Excellent product. Received in a timely manner.. Nice look a reminder of times past.