|Price:||$53.46 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Simple watch featuring white dial with tonal Arabic numeral markers and day/date windows
- 33-mm plastic case with plastic dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Plastic band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
The 33mm white dial creates a fantastic appearance on this sleek, stylish watch. The white band helps to bring the look together for something that is sure to catch the eye. The analog display features a high quality quartz movement which is backed by the full manufacturer warranty. This watch is made of plastic case and leather band and is water resistant to 30m.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000W8HEUY
- Item model number: GK733
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Swatch|
|Dial window material type||Plastic|
|Case diameter||33 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||17 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Water resistant depth 99 Feet, Plastic, white dial color|
|Item weight||18.14 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
It gets 5 stars for its look and feel. I bought this in a nearby mall and had the guy punch a few extra holes up top because my wrist is smaller than average. The magnified day of the week and date was an added plus. It looks classy, yet modern and cool.
It does, like the other reviews, tick quite loudly. During exams, I have to put my watch into my backpack or the constant loud ticking will drive me nuts. Other than that, during usual use during classes or daily wear, it has not bothered me that much.
The strap does start to peel after about 6-7 months I would say. It starts peeling around the hole you usually put it in, and then it starts cracking and peeling around the other holes. I started to get really annoyed with this, because the plastic that was peeling sometimes got dirty and looked "black-tinged". One day, out of rage, I decided to peel off the entire bottom plastic band. It comes off really easily, and underneath is another very clean and the original white strap. It doesn't look as glossy as the plastic strap, but it doesn't look that much different. My top strap with the buckle hasn't peeled, but comparing the two, they really don't look that different. Upon this discovery, I decided that it wasn't a big deal.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Only thing I would like to mention, if you live in Florida as I do....your wrist does get a little sweaty. LOL, but I love swatch. I have since the 80s. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Darlene Weatherford
Love the look of it and the flat profile!! Washable is the main reason for purchase perfect for nursing school!Published 5 months ago by Stephanie
I did not like it, does not look like an original Swatch. I sent it back.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Absolutely love it. It has the day and date which is unique to most Swatch watches. I had gotten one last year but was never able to set the day and date so I never wear it. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Caribeth W. Legats