Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 64 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on October 3, 2011
I bought this pink swatch a little over a year ago. I LOVED this watch. I didn't even think they still made them anymore, until I spotted a swatch on someone else's wrist. That's when I researched & found it on amazon!!! I was so happy when I received my watch. I love the old school look. In the 80's, I only bought swatches!!

I did think that the plastic was a little stiffer than I remembered. Well, the wrist band recently cracked which confirmed my suspicion of a harder plastic. My old swatches from the 80's lasted a long time and that's with me not being gentle with them.
I'm rough on my watches. It's true, but this was from just taking it off and putting it back on. Maybe I got a defective one, but I recently read another review that basically said the same thing so I don't think it's just me.

Other than the fact that it didn't last much longer than a year, it's a great watch! These watches are not cheap, so I don't think I will be buying another in the near future, but I'll gladly accept them as gifts from family and friends :)

PS Why mess with a good thing? Why can't they still be made from the softer more rubbery plastic? Anyone know?
44 comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 2011
I got this one and the lemongrass (bright green) one for the wife. The face on the Unisex swatches are a bit bigger than the standard ladies size. In fact, it is closer to the men's size watch face. The bigger face lets you see the numbers better, imo. There really isn't a downside, other then more area to possibly scratch. The dragon fruit is a bright, vibrant pink, so if you like pink, this one is for you. Again, it is an old school style swatch. No frills, no gadgets, just a plastic watch.
on June 26, 2017
Wife loves it. A little large for her small wrist.
on November 30, 2014
I'm returning this piece of flimsy plastic. VERY DISAPPOINTED. The merchant represents a different watch than you'll actually get. Very clever presentation, as the first two pics show an attractive watch. This way, you can't really call them "liars".
Out of the 3 watch pictures shown, the third solid pink watch is what you'll get. The strap, as someone else pointed out, is flimsy, thin, cheap soft plastic. I'm returning it! I bought for my 8 year old and it's too cheap looking to keep!!! I'll wait a bit before buying a swatch for her!
on August 17, 2017
Very good
on December 26, 2016
Packing was not secured so when I opened the box the watch and case fell out in 3 parts. The case was all scratched up and it looked used. I'm not happy with it but it was for a present and I had to go with it.
on September 12, 2016
My daughter says it sounds like she has a time bomb strapped to her wrist! Very loud ticking. Strap is also kind of big for a girl's watch - I had to poke two more holes in the strap for it to fit her. She likes how it looks though.
on July 17, 2014
It's a Swatch- fun, reliable watches. I got this one for my daughter. She has a summer Camp job and this watch was a great find.
on April 18, 2017
It is exactly as described!
on July 31, 2016
I was going to return this watch because I thought it had a dark pink face and thin stip of light pink on the band. However, it is solid bright pink (my favorite color), so I'm keeping it!