Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
No Sweat -- Looking into the Ugly Side of a Personal Trainers World Paperback – January 10, 2011
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
John Gammaitoni has been in the health and fitness industry for over fifteen years now. I've been a personal trainer working with athletes as young as six year's old to athletes competing at the collegiate and even pro level. I've also worked extensively with the general public training your everyday housewife to retired senior citizens who are simply trying to improve their quality of living. Anyone who knows me well can attest that I'm a complete smart-ass. 95% of what comes out of my mouth is usually of a sarcastic tone...and the other 5% is bordering on sarcastic. If you're not a fan of that type of personality, I might not be a person you care to speak to....you should still read my book though.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|