Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sweatex Disposable Underarm Sweat Pads
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on October 29, 2011
I have used disposable Sweat pads before but these are the worse when it comes to the adhesive. The don't stick to your clothing, they are a waste of money and time. The funny part as that on the package it says that the adhesive has been inhanced. It's a joke! Don't waste your money.
on March 23, 2015
Amazing product so i recommend it to everyone who has sweating problem. it observe sweat quickly and pads are easy to remove/replace.
Also i would like to mention that the customer service is excellent, they went above and beyond with my order and shipment.
on April 3, 2014
These are hideous and really not what I thought it would be !
I don't have a Real Sweat Pb , it is just normal sweat , and wanted to have my clothes protected from ...too bad !
on February 4, 2015
Great innovative product, took a while to arrive as I live out of US but has saved a lot of clothes from their fate of the rubbish bin, drycleaners are terrible in this part of the world and have no clue how to remove stains from delicate fabrics such as silk and chiffon. Thanks to sweatex, shirts are no longer stained.
on December 19, 2011
I have to wear suits to work and found, especially on the stressful days, I was sweating through to my suit. I would wear a jacket once and take it straight to the dry cleaner. These have saved me a TON in dry cleaning costs. They work great
on April 18, 2012
The problem with this product is that it does not stay in place on your shirt/fabric. It bunches up, moves, and is therefore useless in preventing sweat stains. The lining that is against your arm is soft and comfortable which is why my review is 2 stars instead of only 1 star. If this product had a better adhesive and was more flexible, then it would be much improved. I won't purchase this product again, though.
on October 5, 2011
This product is supposed to stick to the inside of your shirt and prevent sweat stains. Good luck getting them to stay and conform to the shirt. Terrible product wanted to return them but didnt want to pay the postage.
on March 7, 2013
Works perfect I had no problems with them staying in place. I am right handed so there was a lot of movement for 3 hours of bowling. I did buy thinner and smaller ones at Walmart and they were also great.
on May 13, 2011
This is awesome product which I always wished to have in order to get rid of sweat in my underarms especially in summer. After using this product, I strongly recommend 100% to use this product as it is economical and is working exactly like what we expect.
on March 8, 2013
Seems like it would work.. if it could stay in place!
The worse is having it end up in the sleeve... making it real hard to get back in place without a trip to the restroom...

It's comfy but why would you create a product supposed to target the under arms if nothing in the design helps to keep it in place!

really...