|Fits as expected||
$11.99 - $18.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- 100% Polyester
- Notice: Plaid-Red Color No Chest Pad! Features: Tie Knot Front, Two Pieces Swimsuit for Women.
- Soft with Good Elasticity, Comfy to Wear.
- OCCASIONS: Tropical Vacation, Beach Party etc
- Machine Wash/ No Bleach
- Please refer to our Size Chart(Not Amazon).
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
SweatyRocks swimsuit is designed by women, created for women.
We search American and around the world to bring our customers the best quality, most fashionable swimsuit.
We provide all sizes and shapes-for young and old, small and big. All pieces are made with the utmost details in style and comfort
Whether you're swimming or just relax on the beach, you could find the piece you want in SweatyRocks.
Unique Design:Smartest length and shape covering the unwanted flaws while showing your beautiful feminine curves
Recommend to CHOOSE One/ Two Size Up!Choose the right size of the clothes, you will look sharp
Product size chart in the corresponding product picture! ! !
A:Please check the measurement chart carefully before you buy the item.
B:Hand wash, never wash with chemical detergents.Don’t wash with machine.
C:Colors may appear slightly different on the website due to computer settings.
D:Choose us, and believe in us!
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B078RJ1Z7V
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 1, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
298 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 298 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’m 5’6.5 and with a weight around 124ish and ordered a medium.
The top was to big, I’m a former nursing mother so the ladies aren’t as ‘perky’ as before and tend to be more ‘saggy’, which would have worked fine but the top isn’t adjustable like I originally thought, as showing in photos.
The bottoms were a good size, but with my wider body frame they tended to squeeze the areas I didn’t want squeezed.
I’d deal with the bottoms if the top had been adjustable, because like previously stated the quality is really nice along with the color.
I would definitely recommend this suit though!
If you found this review helpful please let me know, by clicking ‘helpful’ below :)
1. The material feels like a nice, smooth tank top.
2. The top tied in the middle and looked great at first, but by the time I had the bottoms on, the tie was already coming loose. This made me nervous for any actual water wear!
3. The bottom was practically a thong fit on me; specific to body type, but a wide butt is not a great pairing with this suit unless you're looking for almost-zero coverage.
Overall: Wasn't great for my needs, but a nice suit for the cost for the right setting!