Sweese 501.002 Porcelain Souffle Dishes, Ramekins - 8 Ounce for Souffle, Creme Brulee and Ice Cream - Set of 6, Hot Assorted Colors
Enhance your purchase
|Color||Hot Assorted Color|
|Item Weight||8 Ounces|
|Product Care Instructions||Oven Safe, Freezer Safe, Microwave Safe, Dishwasher Safe|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VERSATILE! PERFECT SINGLE SERVING SIZE - Sweese ramekins are versatile dishes for souffle, creme brulee, jams, dipping sauces, french onion soup, blueberry crumble, drawn butter, olives, quiche and ice cream. And It is the right one and let everyone enjoy delicious food without worrying over-eat! If you need a larger souffle dish, please search "Sweese 503.101" for the new coming 12oz ramekins.
- EASY TO CLEAN - These soufflé dishes are stackable and DON'T take up a lot of space in your cupboard. They have a glazed coating so it is quite smooth, so easy to clean! You can wash them with soap and hot water or place them into your dishwasher.
- BRIGHT WHITE COLORING - Sweese porcelain ramekin dishes have industry-favorite traditional contours, and french white color adds a stylistic touch and brightens up your mornings. Sleek ramekins are sure to create a dining experience your guests won't soon forget.
- PRO-GRADE PORCELAIN & SAFE FOR DISHWASHER, MICROWAVE, OVEN AND FREEZER - These Sweese ramekins are made of durable porcelain, a type of premium LEAD-FREE ceramic, chip-resistant and more sturdy than stoneware.
- COOKS EVENLY & EASY-RELEASE - Sweese’s ceramic construction offers even heating and superior heat retention. Non-stick glazed surfaces make release easier.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sweese 501.002 Ramekins
So elegant! Serving well as a multi-purpose kitchen helper!
How to make a Crème Brûlée
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Whisk the 4 cups cream, 6 egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Mix it all up until it gets nice and creamy.
- Pour this mixture into Sweese ramekin dish.
- Place the ramekins in a baking pan. Fill the baking pan with hot water, about halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, checking every 10 minutes after 35-40 minutes.
- Remove the ramekin dishes from the baking pan, refrigerate them at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle a thin layer of the light sugar on the top of each. Use a kitchen blowtorch to evenly melt and caramelize the sugar.
* The 8-ounce ramekin set, diameter 4 inches, height 2.1 inches. Just the right size for creme brulee, individual cobblers, cupcakes, or any number of other recipes. And SIX set is great when you want to use them for ingredient prep.
* Striated edges allow you to put these creme brulee dishes into the oven with more comfortable grip, don't worry about slipping. And the striated edge makes these souffle dishes look more fashionable and help you to better match your dessert.
* Dishwasher safe and easy to clean by hand if needed. They are safe for freezer, microwave, and oven as well.
IF YOU NEED A SMALLER RAMEKIN
8oz is a perfect size for souffle, creme brulee, jams, dipping sauces, french onion soup, blueberry crumble...
THE VERSATILITY OF RAMEKIN
Are you a DIY lover?
MAKES A GREAT GIFT
This Sweese ramekin set is a perfect gift for your friends and family. With carefully packaged to avoid breakage during delivery.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Christina H. on September 17, 2018
By Christie L. on January 12, 2019
They came very well packed, and in excellent shape. For porcelain they certainly appear to be very sturdy!
Currently they are sitting in my dishwasher waiting for the next cycle, so perhaps I will update this review once I have a chance to see how they do in the dishwasher, and what I end up using them for.
As a side note, I have quite a number of Sweese products, including a set of mugs as well as a set of demitasse cups with saucers. All of these products, aside from being so cute and attractive, have held up very well, considering I use them constantly!