|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $9.00 (69%)
Sweet Addiction Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 289 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sweet Addiction was fun and sexy at first. Dylan and Reese hit it off immediately, and I liked that they talked about where they stand on what they're doing. Casual but monogamous. However, soon enough it's like a switch was flipped and everyone just stopped making sense. Reese became the typical, overbearing Alpha male. He beats up Dylan's ex, yells at her over her sexy dress (which she wore for him!), literally rips off said dress, gets pissed that she might be getting a massage from a man during a spa day, gets pissed that maybe a man does her bikini wax, doesn't wake her up for work and calls her assistant to let him know she'll be late so that he can watch her sleep instead, and generally just oversteps! Oh, and he steals her panties every time they have sex and won't say what he does with them. Dylan does tell him off a few times, but then she just has mind blowing sex with him and all is forgotten.
Then there's Dylan's issues. She's only been with one man before Reese, and naturally she's curious how many women he's been with. She keeps nagging him until he gives her a number and then gets mad about it! Then she says she's not mad about the number, it's that he threw it in her face! What are you even talking about?! Then she continues to act like it's so wrong that he's been with women BEFORE HE KNEW HER. Dylan also likes to jump to conclusions, yell a lot, slap people, and generally not listen to what people actually have to say. And at one point she tells Reese that he must not want her around because he didn't call for two days after she told him to leave her alone, and instead of ripping her clothes off, he sat down to watch TV. Um, doesn't she realize that she told him to back off, and now she's pissed that he's backing off, and sometimes couples do watch TV together?! I couldn't stand it. So much unnecessary drama!
I wish Sweet Addiction had stayed light, flirty, and fun like it was in the beginning. The relationship drama was just so over the top, and I didn't believe the characters actions for a second. It really was like they went from zero to crazy in four seconds out of nowhere! Not to mention that if a guy yelled at me, dragged me out of a public place, then ripped my (expensive) dress, I'd be getting a restraining order, not giving up the goods.
I laughed through 90% of this book and the other 10% I spent smiling and crying, feeling my emotions match those of the characters.
This book made me fall in love. If you want to escape for a little while then this is definitely for you.
* Good storyline that keeps me intrigued all the way.
* Characters I fell in love with from the first moment, their feisty, sweet, hot, caring and fun.
*The chemistry between Dylan and Reese is sizzling from the first connection, one of the best love scenes in the book
* Dialogues is witty and makes the story even better.
* Performance is excellent, it’s not often I can say that when a women is the only narrator, but this narrator has mastered the male voice without sounding terrible.
Good pronunciation and voice volume is at a level that pleasant so I have no need to regulate the sound.
This review is for a audio book!
5 amazing stars 🌟
Most recent customer reviews
I love j. Daniels, her writing is really good but I just didn't fully connect where Dylan.Read more
loved every second of it. I hope she writes Joey and Billy's story!!!!