Industrial Deals Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 27, 2017
I was not all that impressed with it. I only tried it once, very briefly, and did not really feel it was a special lubricant in any way. It seemed to become absorbed into the skin very quickly leaving little to be a lubricant. I could be wrong, and will update if and when I try it again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 4, 2017
I Love the Almond Oil! When I get out the shower I use it all over my body before
I towel dry! It makes my skin so very soft and not oily at all. I add a touch of it to
my shampoo while shampooing to make my hair shiny and it has a beautiful sheen!
Very very soft and shiny hair and extremely soft skin!
Who could ask for anything more!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 20, 2014
Lovely light oil; very little fragrance. I apply after a shower when my skin is still slightly damp; seems to take a while for it to soak in -- that is: it is not immediate. I have noticed that my dry calves (they had that cracked skin mosaic look) are noticeable better looking. Not bad for 66+ yrs.
on October 2, 2014
Love it! Been using another, and love the addition of the v.E - not as "liquid" as others. Little squeeze spout is better than pouring (or dumping) too much. I like the idea of using no-chemical ingredient oils that my skin recognizes as beneficial. This leaves my skin smooth, soft and - wait! is that a glow??!! Hope it works on my dark circles - I'm keeping my soft, smooth fingers crossed!
on August 23, 2014
I have problems with dry skin, and whenever I get out of a shower my skin feels very tight. This dry environment also promotes acne because my sebum wants to work on overdrive… Wanting to use a natural moisturizer for my face, I first tried jojoba oil, but that only seemed to dry my skin out even more. After doing some research, I found out that jojoba oil is better targeted for people with oily skin, while almond oil is best for people with dry skin. I was therefore very pleased when I found this product, which contains nothing but sweet almond oil and Vitamin E (which is great for acne and scar removal). Since I've started using it my face no longer feels dry after a shower, I just apply a small amount of this at the end of the shower (or when I get out). Then I rinse a little, and pat dry with a towel. The oil stays on your skin even after a quick rinse. This oil has worked wonders and it leaves my skin feeling smooth, and looking healthy. I've never had any product like this before. Very happy!
on April 15, 2016
The seller shipped the product very quickly. The product itself is versatile and high in quality. I'm not much for narration but I can say the product is worth the price and better than other products we've used in the past.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 22, 2015
I waited several months of using this to post a review. First of all, I'm 44 years old and had extremely oily skin in my teens/20's/30's. Maybe now I'm grateful for it because I'm told I look 15+ years younger than I am but growing up it was brutal because my face was always shiny. I didn't do the right things to combat it: I used astringents and other things that dry the skin and that likely made my skin produce more oil. When I would get facials done, estheticians were always amazed how much oil I had. Anyway, I had been using another brand of oil in the shower to run over the areas I shaved to keep my skin soft. It was very expensive (from aromatherapy experts). I looked at the ingredients: almond oil, lavender and rosemary. So I made my own with this almond oil, adding about 30 drops of lavender and 15 drops of rosemary and put it in my container that has a pump on it. Now I use this stuff all over my body as I'm finishing my shower and because some said it can be used to wash your face, I gave that a whirl. It absorbs quickly and doesn't really wash off but it does dry and leaves your skin so soft. I find my makeup if I use any goes on much smoother. I even put a few drops of this oil on my finger and use it to smooth and shape my eyebrows. You can find so many uses for this oil but I like my concoction and I will keep using it. I do wash my face first with my proactive face wash which helps exfoliate, then use this as sort of a first step moisturizer. I do not find it has made my skin more oily at all, in fact on the contrary. And I have found that if I put makeup on in the morning I still feel clean and fresh by dinner with no need to touch anything up. So a great product that I plan to use for a very long time.
11 comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 16, 2013
Doesn't have any bad odor and doesn't leave a greasy feel. Great for the winter dry spots on your skin.
on January 28, 2015
Great oil. Bought it to use as an ingredient to add to a natural beauty remedy for longer thicker eyelashes and eyebrows . Found out this is a great product just by itself for use to soften the delicate lines around the eyes .
on November 19, 2014
I like this brand of sweet almond oil for my hair. I also tried it on my eyelashes and eyebrows, just be careful and use the appropriate applicators. It is very mild and nourishing. I had no skin reactions. I will buy it again.