Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

• Customer Reviews

on January 8, 2012
Moisturizer (put on in the shower and then towel off), make up remover, foot conditioner, massage oil, and good for all your skin ... everywhere (yes, it is really excellent for exterior lady parts)! No chemicals, no preservatives, only pure oil that is good for you. I buy the smaller bottles so the oil will stay fresh. If you want to buy larger amounts for a lower price per ounce, keep most of the oil in the fridge and refill the little 4 oz bottle for daily use.
on September 22, 2011
The oil is nice for its price. I failed to read carefully, it is not 100% almond oil. I was using another oil which was 100% sweet almond oil, I assumed this was 100%. When I rub it into my hands it absorbs so quickly. My other brand was thicker and richer, a tiny bit went a long way. This oil seems lighter, not as heavy, takes more to have the same effect. There is a very light scent. I use almond oil daily in the mornings on my face, sometimes body. In the evening I use grape-seed oil to go to bed. I use olive oil and a drop of tea tree oil within it on my body. All of my oils are edible,except for this almond oil for some reason, I buy them at "Trader Joe's" in the section of cooking oils. This is an okay company, I will use it on my face but next time I will look for 100% oil. I give it 3 stars , and not 4 because its still pure, just not 100% and the price is decent compared to many other brands $10. It is also not organic so I did not give it 5 stars. Basically 4 stars would have been for 100% oil and 5 stars for 100% pure oil plus organic :)
on August 29, 2013
Almond oil is great for the face, the body and in foods or blended with essential oils for various uses, including fragrance oils.

Almond oil is light, absorbs well and has a fragrance all its own.

Aura Cacia products have been around a long time, just like me. And I have been a user of Aura Cacia products since in age 19, that a long time as I am now 64. Aura Cacia has always been of consistantly good quality in all products.

Thank you Amazon.com. This was a wonderful purchase from an Amazon.com vendor. Good and safe shipping, also.
on June 22, 2011
I started using the sweet almond oil as a face moisturizer when my mother was diagnosed with cancer and I started getting paranoid about the chemicals in everything. I was originally planning to mix it with other ingredients into a cream, but it's actually perfect as is! My skin feels so soft and delicious to the touch, but it neither feels greasy nor looks like I have oil on my face - seriously it just kind of makes my skin look awesome. No weird shine or anything. And no breakouts. I wash my face at night, put this oil on (I use a light hand in application) and in the morning it still looks awesome. It rules. The bottle IS a pain, though. So I just kind of tip it upside down and then back up again in my palm and use the small circle of oil it deposits to rub into my face. Don't try to squirt it out of the crappy cap unless you're planning to use quite a lot of it.
on January 7, 2013
I have very dry skin and dermitias. It soothes my itchy skin. I have been using this for years. First learned of almond oil from a book I read by a yogi written in the 60's. She was Indian and trained since she was 9 years old and married a diplomat. "Taught all the Wa DC ladies yoga in the 60's and 70's. Wish I could remember her name. She said almond oil is the only moisturer you need.
on August 4, 2015
I alternated this and organic coconut oil daily from the time I was 10 weeks pregnant to 34 weeks pregnant to try my had at preventing stretch marks. I apply to my stomach, breast, hips, butt and thighs. While I am not all the way through my pregnancy just yet, I do not have one single stretch mark!!! I have gained 28 pounds, so it is not lack of weight gain. My mother and sisters all have stretch marks, so it is not lack of genetics either! All that being said, I did make sure to drink lots of water and take in lots of vitamin C through raw organic fruits. I think the combination of all has really helped me.
VINE VOICEon June 26, 2012
I purchased this as a carrier oil for essential oils and find it very suitable for the purpose. This mixes well with the oils I've put to it. I love the consistency and the aroma. I found it to be quickly absorbing without the total "oily" feel that can be the natural drawback to carrier oils. This also is thumbs-up in the "little goes a long way" category.
on June 1, 2016
My sister bought this Almond Oil and recommended to me. I absolutely love this oil, it moisturizing without being overly greasy. What was most impressive was my skin stayed moisturized throught the entire day and it seems like the fine lines on my legs are disappearing because my skin is so hydrated. There is no strong Almond smell and you cant beat the value you are getting for the price.
on February 21, 2013
I've been experimenting with different oil, trying to find the right combinations to use for cleansing and moisturizing. This is a slightly thicker oil, making it better for makeup removal than moisturizing. It's okay for blending, but I wouldn't use it on its own. Strictly personal preferences. Nothing wrong with the brand itself, it just turns out I'm not a big fan of sweet almond oil.
on January 22, 2016
This is absolutely the best facial oil I've used. I had used coconut oil, but it seemed too greasy. I use it to remove makeup at night and it works great! My skin feels so good after using it. I love it and hope I don't ever have to go without it.