Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on October 2, 2012
It seems most erotica is written by men with most often that euduring edge of dominance.
Which don't take me wrong I do enjoy at times

But this time we were given a nice mixture of writing in this book without the severe dominance of just men.

The ladies helped us and that's what made me enjoy this book, I of course am a guy and enjoyed the softer and more casual approach that each writer brought forth.
Very nice book that will stay in my library for years.

Thanks it was good
on March 18, 2014
First, let me preface by saying I'm a guy who happens to enjoy reading erotica. That'll make sense later in the review.

First, the stories are, for the most part, very hot. They are explicit without being needlessly vulgar while still being erotic and playful. As with any type of erotica (written, photo, or video), the stories tend to represent the superlative of the human sexual experience. The men are all handsome and know exactly how to touch, tease, and please their women, and the woman are all sex-hungry kittens who constantly need more sex from their men. While that may not necessarily represent reality, that's probably why you're reading the book.

Moreover, the stories are all incredibly well written. I was incredibly impressed at how layered and textured each author made the characters and situations in each stories. The stories themselves are fairly short, so I found this complexity to be really wonderfully enveloping. It really helps bring you into the stories.

The scenarios themselves range from fairly tame to fairly taboo. I thought each scenario was done tastefully, even if I found the specifics of the fantasy not to my particular liking. I was a bit disappointed at how many of the stories involved bringing another person into the couple's relationship. I'm married, so I understand the appeal, but I do wish there was more "couple's" erotica that involved *just* the couple.

Also (spoiler alert), the last story involves a dude getting it on with another dude. While I understand that some women fantasize about seeing their man getting after it with another man, as a straight guy, that being the last story left me feeling a bit let down, well written though it was.

My caveats aside, I have no problem recommending this collection to a man, woman, or a couple. The hotness and quality of the stories definitely outweigh my admittedly small gripes, and I really enjoyed this collection of stories.

Oh, and one other quick note: Violet Blue being British, many of these stories are written by British authors and therefore contain some British English terms for things (knickers instead of panties, e.g.). Just a head's up.
on June 14, 2013
My boyfriend and Iskimmed thru this book. There was nothing worth reading in this book. Went directly into the trash.
on November 20, 2014