- File Size: 1774 KB
- Print Length: 240 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Divine Desserts Publishing LLC (June 23, 2016)
- Publication Date: June 23, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01DEOKWC4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#95,438 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #651 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #722 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #1698 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
Sweet Dreams (The Bakery Romance Series Book 3) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Favorite Quote: "You judge people when they don't fit into your little box."
Author: Cecelia Dowdy
Publisher: C. D.
Series: (The Bakery Romance Series Book 3)
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
"Sweet Dreams" by Cecelia Dowdy
A good story of Misty and Sterling finding the right love. This continues with 'The Bakery Romance Series' showing how the relationships of two different families come together. I loved how this author showed how each family person was able to deal with the hand that was dealt with them. For Misty I sympathized with what she had gone through in her life and now wanting a new change in her life but would moving give her what she needed? For Sterling being the older with twin younger brothers with one having such hatred feelings for his own brother was really something for one to have had to go through. Yes, there will be 'jealousy, stubbornness, secrets and judgement' for these two main characters to have to go through before ...well this is the part where I say you will have to pick up "Sweet Dreams" and see for yourself how well this author delivers it to her readers.
In the end will Misty learn that 'she was worthy of receiving help as well as giving help?' I was able to learn a little bit more about what goes on in a 'Soup Kitchen's' in how they are organized with volunteers serving, cooking and even cleaning up from this novel. The characters [from Sterling, Leon, Louis, Aunt June, Adrian, Misty Eddie, Carmen,Jennifer, Lucy, Latisha, Rachel, Nate], to name a few for the most part were simply off the chart being well developed, defined and believable giving the readers one well written told story.
One last thing I want to mention and that is the good food that was mentioned in the read. This will only leave you wishing for some of those recipes...like red velvet cake, peanut butter cookies, chili, mango muffins.lasagna, cinnamon rolls and homemade bread to name a few [note to the author]!
Will Misty and Sterling get there HEA after all they have been put through? Well, you will just have to pick up this good read to see! If you are looking for a good 'Christian Romance Fiction' you have come to the right place for 'Sweet Dreams' will give it all to you and yes I would recommend this series to you as a good read.
Most recent customer reviews
I recommend this book for anyone that loves Christian romance.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational