Marketmore Cucumber - Heirloom Seeds
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Certified Organic/Heirloom Seeds
- 30 seeds - open-pollinated so you can harvest seed and save for next year's planting!
- Produces 8-9" straight, dark-green cucumbers
- Good flavor, great quality slicing variety
- 66 days to harvest
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Manufacturer Part Number||VG-074-30|
|Package Height||0.25 x 3.13 x 4.5 inches|
The Marketmore is a very popular variety amongst home gardeners. It produces an 8-9" straight dark-green cucumber that has good flavor and is very disease-resistant. This is one of the best quality slicing cucumbers I've grown. A must try! If you want the most abundant and productive crop from your plants, PLEASE do not overlook our MegaVeggie product. This is the most incredible organic soil amendment you could possibly use on your vegetable plants, and you will be amazed by the results. 66 days. 30 seeds.