- File Size: 1680 KB
- Print Length: 71 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The New New South (June 23, 2014)
- Publication Date: June 23, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00L8KF8M6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,687,182 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Sweet Home Everywhere: The Life and Times of an Unlikely Rock and Roll Anthem Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
When this was recommended to me by a music writer friend, I was skeptical, because I wasn’t sure what more could be said about a song that has been a staple of American rock music for forty years. Needless to say, I am thankful I went ahead and read it anyway, as Sweet Home Everywhere presents a new an engaging perspective that will change, for the better, the way you listen to Sweet Home Alabama.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Music > History & Criticism
- Books > Arts & Photography > Music > Musical Genres > Rock
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Arts & Photography
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music > History & Criticism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music > Musical Genres > Rock