- File Size: 271 KB
- Print Length: 65 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Wild Rose Press, Inc (January 6, 2016)
- Publication Date: January 6, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B018L2U3MS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,443,805 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Sweet Kiss (A Candy Hearts Romance) Kindle Edition
Books with Buzz
Profoundly intimate and powerfully inventive, "Exit West" tells an unforgettable story of love, loyalty, and courage that is both completely of our time and for all time. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Kate’s old high school flame, Tappe Vanderberg, returns to Little Heron Shores after selling his lucrative internet business. He plans to settle down and purchase a marina, which is a long-time dream of his.
After Kate loses her diamond ring down the sink, a twist of fate has Tappe coming to her rescue, but being male gets the wrong idea about the ring. Go figure.
Several situations had me laughing out loud, including the efforts of daft Eva May Poole, post mistress, who is looking to make Tappe husband number three. But it seems that Tappe has eyes only for Kate.
This was a cute story and I found myself invested in the characters endeavors from the beginning. I enjoyed the humor and character’s antics in an effort to get their way. The romance wraps up nicely and the loose ends are tied up in a satisfying outcome. I liked this book and bet you will too.
When Kate is finally able to tell him he’s mistaken and she’s available, Tappe wastes no time in trying to rekindle their old romance. While Kate is just as willing, there are a couple of people preventing her from seeing the happily-ever-after. Her sister’s ex-husband and the town flirt pose no match though for true love and Tappe is ready to take on both to convince Kate they were meant to be.
I enjoyed the supporting story as well as the attraction between Tappe and Kate. Ms. Davis had me pulling for them from the start and turning pages all night.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Judy Ann Davis
ARC received from the author for an honest review.
SWEET KISS is a very cute, clean story.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Books > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational