Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 71-80 of 208 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 234 reviews
on January 12, 2013
MY 5 YEAR OLD GRANDSON LOVES THIS SERIES AND TOOK THEM TO KINDERGARDEN TO BE READ TO THE CLASS.
HOPEFULLY THEY ALL LEARNED LESSONS TO CARRY INTO ADULTHOOD.
on November 2, 2013
I purchased this for Christmas gifts. I always review the books I give. I liked this book as it give a history lesson to young children that they can understand.
on June 20, 2014
Excellent!!! Pictures, information, clarity, cover, and quality of the series, extraordinary!!! This is a book every home should have for their growing family.
on January 25, 2013
My hubby wanted to get this for our son (age 3 at the time). It was great to be able to read this to him and answer the questions. Really got him thinking...
on December 20, 2014
My grandson loves Ellis and he's not quite three. Got to get 'em young to set them up for the brainwashing they're going to get in America-hating schools.
on December 4, 2012
Every parent should read this to their child. I love the story form and hope that it will bring young people to know and love America more than before.
on January 4, 2014
This was just right for a 4 and 5 year old Grand Daughter. I always read any book that I give to a child first, and I thought it was fun and informative.
on November 15, 2012
This will be a valuable book in teaching our grandchildren about the early history of our country. Ellis the elephant makes it a 'fun' book to read!
on January 5, 2013
Grandpa fell in love with Callista's treatment of these BIG ISSUES. He read both of her books to the Grandkids in Christmas day and it was a big hit.
on July 11, 2014
Very nicely illustrated and very well written for a young child. I am looking forward to reading this to my 6 year old granddaughter when she visits.