- Hardcover-spiral: 132 pages
- Publisher: Lark Books; 1 Spi edition (October 6, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1600593836
- ISBN-13: 978-1600593833
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 9.7 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (25 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #258,193 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Sweet Nothings: Handmade Camis, Undies & Other Unmentionables Hardcover-spiral – October 6, 2009
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
VALERIE VAN ARSDALE SHRADER made a pair of pink culottes when she was eleven years old, and has loved fabric ever since. She’s a senior editor at Lark Books, and has written and edited many books related to textiles and needlework. Valerie knits every now and then, too, and dreams about making art quilts.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Overall its a nice flip through kind of book but your not going to get much else from this book.