Sweet Orange Essential Oil (Huge 4oz Bottle) Bulk Sweet Orange Oil - 4 Ounce
|Price:||$8.99 ($2.25 / Fl Oz)|
- GET BETTER RESULTS WITH SUN ESSENTIAL OILS - With what we believe to be superior sourced and harvested ingredients, we think you will agree that our oils are by far the most effective on the market - a wonderful smell that can't be beat!
- SUN PROVIDES THE BEST ESSENTIAL OILS - Yes, it's a matter of opinion, but we believe our oils to be the best and will provide anyone who doesn't feel the same way with an 100% pure, unconditional manufacturer refund, anytime. We think you will feel that you have never smelled an oil this wonderful...and that after you have smelled this oil other brands may have a distinct alcohol or chemical smell with a 'dry' scent and noticeable lack of depth.
- LOVE THE SMELL AND FEEL GREAT - Fatigue and irritability are often a result of many factors that are difficult to pinpoint. Clear your mind and relax with the wonderful smell of Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis)
- SUN makes the BEST quality PREMIUM Aromatherapy oils and has OVER 100 SCENTS
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize:4 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5 x 2.7 x 2.2 inches; 8.78 Ounces
- Date First Available : November 11, 2014
- Manufacturer : Sun Essential Oils
- ASIN : B00PHVXISS
Best Sellers Rank:
#6,782 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #34 in Essential Oil Singles
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When the candle was not lit, the room still smelled like lavender just from the oil sitting in the burner.
Being this oil was cheaper, I assumed it would not be as potent and boy was I right! I have it on the counter in front of where I do dishes and I cannot even smell it!
The first time I burned it, I used the 1/4tsp and couldn't even smell it while I was in the same room! I have since started filling the entire burner and once lit, I can smell the orange but with as much as I need to use, this bottle will be done after 4 uses!
And the dropper is this cheap plastic thing that was bent so I threw it away, useless!
I will not purchase this brand of oil again.
UPDATE: The seller of this product apparently saw my review, and they sent me another bottle! I didn’t request it and didn’t expect it. This is great customer service. They saw a problem and corrected it. Very nice😊 As I mentioned, I have a couple others of this brand, Pine and Peppermint, so I know their product is good. Thanks for reaching out on this. Class act! Smells so orangey now👍
If you do make a body spray with this, be careful to not spray on/near your clothing, as the oil will leave an orange stain.
I've also taken to putting a few drops on the filter of my CPAP machine which makes for a soothing night's sleep.
Pleasant smelling! Highly recommend. Fairly priced.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.