Sweet Romance Art Deco Vintage Hollywood Crystal Bracelet (Crystal)
|Price:||$84.00 + $3.99 shipping|
- The design of this art deco bracelet is pure vintage Hollywood.
- Glimmering Swarovski crystal baguette and round cut stones arch into graceful curlicue links, creating a traveling pattern of light around your wrist.
- Size: 7.75" L x 1" W
- Made in our Los Angeles studio and signed Sweet Romance USA
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Sweet Romance
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The design of this art deco bracelet is pure vintage Hollywood. Glimmering Swarovski crystal baguette and round cut stones arch into graceful curlicue links, creating a traveling pattern of light around your wrist. The style of this slinky, geometric bracelet can be recognized on the wrists of legendary silent film stars such as Greta Garbo, Clara Bow and Mary Pickford. Art deco style is feminine and sophisticated. Old Hollywood glamour has never lapsed because the art deco continues to be regarded and admired as modernist. Movies such as Gatsby, Cafe Society and the TV series Downton Abbey are loved for their period costuming as much as for their storylines. This bracelet is offered in your choice of crystal on burnished silver or deep sapphire blue on burnished bronze. This could be the bracelet for your modern or retro wedding! Made in our Los Angeles studios and signed Sweet Romance USA. Style BR1102. The inspiration: On Hollywood Boulevard, there is a buzzing neon sign that traces silvery white illuminated curlicues skyward into the night sky. Then it goes dark, flickers on and gradually illuminates the curlicues once again. Watching it repeat its decades old, yet still captivating act prompted the idea for this jewelry design.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00CPCKBH8
- Item model number: SR_BR1102
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 8, 2013
- Average Customer Review: