Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on April 2, 2012
Seems like I've been waiting forever for Gwen Kenneally's Sweet and Savory Cookbook, and I must say it's been worth the wait. Gwen's combination of ingredients are creative, so typical of her style. I love the personal touch of family, friends and tradition incorporated into her expression of suggestions and recipes. Liked the book so much, I got one for my daughter. I look forward to her next book!
on April 1, 2012
Sweet & Savory is everything that was promised... recipes are easy to follow & taste great! I enjoyed the variety of recipes and that nothing was too fussy. A beginning cook could easily make these recipes and be successful, yet a more accomplished cook could create and elegant meal as well. I am hoping that there are more books by Gwen beginning planned.
on March 20, 2013
Haven't yet tried the food recipes, but so far my Friday martini parties have been a hit. I LOVE the rosemary and lemon martini recipe. However, I did discover the type of limoncello you purchase does matter. We like Villa Massa, available at BevMo. The food recipes seem seasonal so will be trying them as we get into spring/summer. Overall, happy with the purchase and very inspired by the cookbook.
on March 20, 2015
Wonderful, tasty, healthy, easy to follow recipes!
on May 2, 2012
Gwen gives us simple, elegant and tasty dishes. Sweet and Savory cookbook is a "must have" for any and ever occasion. My favorite dish is the Pear and Butternut Squash Soup, Yum Yum. You will not be disappointed.