|Price:||$9.21 ($4.61 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $0.99 shipping
SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Liquid Stevia Sweetener, Vanilla Creme, 2 Ounce
- Tasty and convenient way to flavor water, yogurt, oatmeal, smoothies, coffee, and much more
- Zero calories
- Comes in a convenient dropper bottle
- Requires no waiting for the sweetener dissolve, making it perfect to take on the go
- All natural
- Natural flavors with sweet stevia
- Only a penny per drop
- Zero calories and zero carbs
- Safe for diabetics
- Can be used in almost anything
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Brand
At a time when producers and consumers are increasingly drawn to products that claim to be all-natural, low calorie, and low in carbs, stevia has caught the eye of health conscious consumers. It has been around for centuries and is just now becoming the rage with the sugar-shunning crowd in part because of the popularity of low-carbohydrate, high-protein diets that discourage sweets. Stevia is a nutritional supplement that adds a naturally sweet taste to your current diet. Made from an intensely sweet extract of natural stevia leaves, it has zero calories, zero carbohydrates and a zero glycemic index.
Flavor: Vanilla Creme
Natural flavors and grapefruit seed extract.
As a dietary supplement, add 1 drop per 2 liquid ounces. Adjust to preference.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I also use stevia for cooking but for measuring purposes I prefer to use stevia powder -Pure Stevia Powder (1 lb). The powder is actually a bit sweeter than the liquid (minus the vanilla) so just remember the golden rule when measuring, a little goes a very long way. One teaspoon is equal to about a cup of sugar!
When I want to make something taste better without adding extra vanilla, I use: Pure Stevia Powder (3.5 oz). This works much better since it is simple and pure stevia. Now, it is in a much higher concentration than you might be accustomed to, so be careful in the beginning. A little will go a long way. This package will last you quite a long time if used properly.
1) Can be incorporated into many foods: I add this peppermint stevia to teas, chocolate pudding and vanilla ice cream to add a bit of flavor. It can also be used as a sugar substitute when baking things that might incorporate peppermint or taste good with peppermint (for example, chocolate cookies).
2) The bottle says peppermint and it actually tastes like peppermint: The flavor is unmistakeably peppermint and that is nice. I have had some unique stevia flavors where you could have blindfolded me and I never would have guessed the flavor. I will note that there is a supplemental taste that accompanies nearly all stevia sweeteners. The aftertaste with this particular flavor isn't bitter.
3)Small enough to fit in a purse -- I have packed Sweet Leaf stevia in my purse so that I don't have to use sugar packets to sweeten beverages when dining out.
4) Natural -- No chemical sugar substances like aspartame.
5) Sweet Leaf makes quite a few interesting flavors of stevia -- Sugar seems to be in every food product and I found myself developing a dependency on it. With all of the great stevia flavors made by Sweet Leaf, you can begin to reduce the amount of sugar in your diet.
6) Dissolves well -- Just add stevia and do a bit of stirring and the product will spread evenly. I haven't had problems with flavor being concentrated in one part of a dish or beverage.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
No alcohol and great taste! I make vanilla lattes with this and stay healthy.Published 10 hours ago by Laura L. Kaump
This first I got bottle was broken so Amazon send me a replacement and must I say it taste nasty. I honestly didnt care for it and really believe I wasted my money.Published 19 hours ago by Fatimah Allen
This is a perfect sweetener! I add it to hot water for a sweet late night treat. It is also great in smoothies and coffee. A little goes a long way~Published 3 days ago by kathaway
Great for putting in your coffee instead of creamer! Tastes great!Published 3 days ago by Mary Shattuck