|Digital List Price:||$16.99|
|Print List Price:||$22.95|
Save $12.96 (56%)
Sweetening the Pill: or How We Got Hooked on Hormonal Birth Control Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Holly is spot on with issues that rarely get addressed. The Pill is usually not the magic solution we've been sold, it simply masks the underlying issues, which then surface with a vengeance once the the synthetic hormonal tide is stopped.
If you are considering using birth control pills to "regulate" your menstrual issues, then read the book and think again!
I do not believe it is due to any fault of the editor or the author, but there are many grammar and spelling errors. There are also words that repeat each other side by side. I'm not sure if this is the forum to on which communicate this concern, but I do feel that these should be corrected. This book holds great significance for many women and society as a whole. I do not appreciate how the author's message and intellect may be discredited because of these faults. The print version does not contain these errors.
Please reissue another kindle edition that is free from error.
Most recent customer reviews
1. The author writes the book from the perspective that she is the first person to talk about side effects and that other women...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Sexual Health > General
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Women's Health > General
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Women's Health > Sexual Health
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies > Feminist Theory
- Books > Self-Help > Sex
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Sex
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies > Feminist Theory