- File Size: 293 KB
- Print Length: 81 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: eXtasy Books (June 22, 2016)
- Publication Date: June 22, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01H5VBTCE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,565,508 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #15399 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- #19181 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Gay Fiction
- #20739 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Gay Romance
The Sweetest Nectar (Hardwood Shifters Book 2) Kindle Edition
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Parker’s best friend, Van the bear shifter, has found his mate in Tanner the werewolf, and he’s lonely.
Tanner and Van leave the valley to search out other shifters and warn them about the hunters who are out to kill every shifter they find. While they’re gone, a call comes in about an unknown shifter who thinks he’s being stalked. Even though everyone thinks Parker is too small and fragile to help, he takes on the task of finding and identifying the shifter. What he finds is a candy maker who happens to be a sugar-glider shifter who’s nearly as small as he is.
These two tiny creatures take on the bad guys and prove that size can’t beat brains and cunning.
With Parker’s need for sugar, and Roger’s candy-making skills, it’s a perfect match.