$13.96 ($0.58 / Ounce)
FREE delivery: Wednesday, Dec 14 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Swerve, LLC
($0.58 / Ounce)
($0.55 / Ounce)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Swerve, LLC
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Swerve Ultimate Sugar Replacement Sweetener, Granular Sugar Substitute, Zero Calorie, Keto Friendly, Zero Sugar, Non-Glycemic, 12oz (2 Pack)
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.71 Kilograms|
About this item
- TASTES AMAZING: Swerve is sweet and delicious. It is a natural sugar replacement that does not have the bitter aftertaste associated with other sweeteners like stevia and monkfruit.
- MEASURES LIKE SUGAR: If your recipe calls for a cup of sugar; simply replace with a cup of Swerve. Since it measures just like sugar, using Swerve in your favorite recipes will be a breeze.
- ZERO NET CARBS: The ingredients in Swerve do not affect blood sugar, so the carbohydrates it contains are considered non-impact.
- KETO-FRIENDLY: Because Swerve is non-glycemic, it is the perfect sweetener to use in Ketogenic recipes.
- NON-GMO VERIFIED: Only the highest quality ingredients are used.
|Swerve Granulated Sugar Replacement||Swerve Brown Sugar Replacement||Swerve Confectioners Sugar Replacement||Swerve Brownie Mix||Swerve Yellow Cake Mix||Swerve Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix|
|Sugar per serving||0||0||0||1g||1g||3g|
|Calories per serving||0||0||0||90||90||90|
|Net Carbs per serving||0||0||0||5g||3g||6g|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.9 x 6.85 x 2.36 inches; 12 Ounces
- UPC : 747989307606
- Manufacturer : SWERVE
- ASIN : B06XC78PK4
- Best Sellers Rank: #320 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #2 in Sugars
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have now used the brown sugar replacement and it is wonderful. It tastes almost exactly like brown sugar, I really do love this stuff!
Very quick delivery and pricing for a large package cannot be beat. The ratio of replacement of 1 to 1 is great. (I don't like really sweat anything so, I use a bit less in some dishes; pies are a bit tricky regarding "juicing" for the fruit while baking.
A great product!
Consider the proper type of sugar substitute to use depending on the end product desired. I once made a blueberry pie with using straight erythritol sweetener and could not figure out why the pie was crunchy, even though the pie was baked to bubbling. Not a good choice. Would use straight allulose or Monk fruit or a blend of allulose and Monk fruit next time.
Perhaps this Swerve sweetener would make a delicious granola. This is a good product if you use it in the “right” recipe.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.