Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.41 shipping
+ $6.83 shipping
Swiffer Sweepervac Rechargeable Cordless Vacuum Starter Kit, 1 Kit
|Price:||$44.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$24.40 (35%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PROCTER & GAMBLE
- Charge the battery with the provided charger for 12-18 hours or until green indicator light is on to ensure there is sufficient battery life. If the battery does not charge, turn off the Swiffer. The Swiffer cannot recharge if it is on. If after 12 hours of charging the battery is still incapable of powering the device, it will most likely need a replacement unit. When purchased new, the Swiffer SweeperVac can operate on battery power for approximately 10-12 minutes after 16 hours of charging. Ensure you are charging it for at least 12 hours to maintain optimal battery life. If the battery still will not hold a charge, it will need to be replaced.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Swiffer SweeperVac is a rechargeable, cordless sweeping system designed to clean dirt, dust* and hair better than a broom and dustpan. The SweeperVac uses a thicker Swiffer dry sweeping cloth to dig deep and pick up dirt from textured grout lines and crevices. Then its powerful vacuum grabs larger particles like crumbs. Assembly required. 7.2V.
At a Glance
- Guaranteed to pick up more dirt, dust and hair than a broom and dustpan or your money back**
- Combines powerful suction of a vacuum with a Swiffer dry sweeping cloth to pick up big and small messes, even on textured surfaces and grout lines
- The starter kit includes 1 rechargeable vacuum Sweeper, 2 disposable dry sweeping cloths, and 1 battery recharger
- The Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping Clothes trap the dirt and dust while the bin holds bigger pieces
- When finished cleaning, just throw the mess away. Collection bin has push-button removal for easy disposal of dirt
- Cordless vacuum for big particles
- Thicker cloth grippers for fine dirt
- Lightweight & compact design
- Easy-out dirt cup
What’s In The Box
- 1 Rechargeable vacuum sweeper
- 2 Disposable dry sweeping cloths
- 1 Battery recharger
* Common inanimate allergens from cat and dog dander & dust mite matter
** Mail in original UPC and purchase receipt within 30 days of purchase. Visit www.swiffer.com or call 1-866-411-1753 for details.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
It is light-weight, and does not scratch the floors. No dust pan and brush needed. The flexible sweeping head swivels easily to reach into corners and under cabinets with no problem.
Important to keep in mind:
In the user manual that comes with the product, it states you MUST charge the battery for a full 24 hours before first use.
It states the vac will run for about 10 - 12 minutes on one charge, then need to be charged for 16 hours.
It states the Sweeper&Vac operates best if used until fully discharged before charging again.
It is intended for dry pick up only, not liquids.
The dirt container is small. I just checked, and one 8-oz measuring cup of dry cat litter more than fills it. I'd say 4 - 6 oz is more like it.
It does NOT work well on carpet.
The manual suggests storing the Sweeper Vac near an outlet where it is convenient to charge every time.
If you will not be happy with these limitations, you will not be happy with this product!
The floor in my utility room is small, about 6' X 10'.
If you have a very large house, or many rooms with hardwood, tile, or vinyl floors, you may not be happy with the Sweeper Vac, as many other reviews have stated. It simply isn't intended to run for long periods of time on one charge. I'd suggest getting some other floor cleaning appliance.
If you want something for quick dry-pick-up, with no stooping or bending to use dust pan and brush, the Swiffer Sweeper Vac may be just the thing.Read more ›
as the months passed, i found that the vacuum didn't seem to pick up as much as it used to. i do clean the filter regularly (which is a dusty mess each time you do it), so i don't know what's going on. frankly, the vacuum just isn't strong enough for what i need it to do anymore. i've reverted back to my regular "super-strength" vacuum to get the job done.
* easy to use
* works great for very light jobs
* small and easy to store
* vacuum not as strong as i'd like - more powerful motor would be great.
* plastic vacuum part in front can scratch floors if you're not careful
* cleaning the filter can be messy and can require you to swiffer the floor right after cleaning the filter!
A FEW DAYS LATER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Followup........Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Use this daily! I have all hardwood floors in my house and three dogs that shed. This is nice and convienent as it does not need a cord. I just keep it charged when not in use. Read morePublished 13 hours ago by Lisa Stowe
This is a great product for hard floors. It far exceeded my expectations. My children even love using itPublished 3 days ago by K Mclaughlin
Only stays charged for 15minutes. Not long enough charge for me to do the entire house.Published 16 days ago by Chris Partridge
This TRULY IS one of P&G best products. I hate cleaning but this always seems to make it easy ! I love this new style have a powerful vacuum thats grabs larger crumbs before the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Austin
Great when you need a quick cleanup. I used it to vacuum my wood stairs since it was lighter than carrying a vacuum up and down.Published 1 month ago by Ronda Ross
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets