Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Swift Green Filters SGF-W71 Refrigerator Water Filter
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on January 4, 2012
Unhappy with "green" filters. Was happy to go green, but the first filter I put in was VERY slow!!! Contacted the company with good results, the next filter I put in worked better, but the taste of the water was not great. I drink alot of water and can see myself drinking less water with these filters. The company ignored me when I told them the taste was bad. They did send me another filter to replace the slow one, but taste remains poor.
on August 4, 2012
To start the filter had a bunch of black gunk on the end were it connects into the hose fittings. It has some kind of lubricant on it so it wasn't easy removing it. It took awhile for the water to clear once the filter was installed. Water had a strange taste to it which never happened with the PUR filters I used previously. Another thing I noticed (can't be sure it was this filter) was the water hose (reservoir) coiled up in the frig was discolored (brown). If you want a cheap filter buy at your own risk. In this case it seems you get what you pay for. For me I'm going back to the PUR filters and pay the extra cost.