|Wireless Type||802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency|
Swiftpoint GT Wireless Ergonomic Remote Desktop iPad Travel Mouse with Bluetooth, Quick Recharge, 1250 DPI
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HEALTH BENEFITS - The GT's Ergonomic design could cure your pain or discomfort from using a conventional ‘claw grip’ mouse. If you’re searching for an ergonomic solution the Swiftpoint GT’s unique pen-like grip has users telling the world their GT experience is life-changing.
- ULTIMATE TRAVEL MOUSE. 'The best mobile mouse available. Period.' Entrepreneur Magazine. Its size, compact, lightweight (24gms - 25% of the weight of a conventional mouse) & battery features (1 hr use from a 30 sec rapid charge) all combine to make the Swiftpoint GT the perfect travel mouse – whether on the plane, train or in your hotel room.
- BREATHE LIFE INTO YOUR IPAD. The Swiftpoint GT functions across all operating platforms, even on iOS devices. Through leading remote access developer partnerships, the GT is integrated with the iOS (and Windows) versions of VMware Horizon Client, Amazon WorkSpaces, TeamViewer, Jump Desktop, Splashtop Business and Personal, NetConnect, Parallels Client, Sunlogin, Nulana Remotix and Mochasoft, with more coming
- NO MORE INEFFICIENT TRACKPADS. Put an end to the frustration of working with an unresponsive and inefficient trackpad, and your work with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint becomes easier, faster and so much more precise - a solution that you’ve surely been waiting for
- TOGETHER AT LAST, SWIPE, POINT AND SCROLL. Just flick to get where you want to go – no need to reach for your touchscreen. Keep your fingers on your GT and, even without a touchscreen, the GT’s unique touch gesture technology allows you to scroll and zoom with ease.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Health Benefits - GT's Ergonomic Design
If you’re searching for an ergonomic solution and benefits, the Swiftpoint GT’s unique and patented pen-like grip* has users telling the world that their GT experience is life-changing.
“The Swiftpoint isn’t large and lumpy like a typical “ergonomic” mouse. It isn’t vertical, and it isn’t adjustable in any way. It is, nonetheless, one of the most comfortable pointing devices of any size that I’ve ever used. Movements small and large are smooth and easy.” AllthingsErgo
Many even say the GT has cured their wrist (Carpal Tunnel) and arm and shoulder pains associated with RSI! The GT’s unique design certainly does away with the 'claw-grip' needed with your every-day mouse, and the GT’s intuitive swipe and scroll functions can be performed without reaching for your touchscreen. *Patent No.: USD631,882 S
Breathe life into your iPad.
The Swiftpoint GT functions across all operating platforms, even on iOS devices with the most popular remote desktop apps.
This is a wonderful addition for those who need to use the iPad as a remote terminal to a Windows machine. If you work all day long reaching out for the screen to move the emulated mouse cursor, you should upgrade to a mouse!
Through leading remote access developer partnerships, the GT is integrated with the iOS (and Windows) versions of VMware Horizon Client, Amazon WorkSpaces, TeamViewer, Jump Desktop, Splashtop Business and Personal, NetConnect, Parallels Client, Sunlogin, Nulana Remotix and Mochasoft, with more coming. Introduce the GT to your iPad and a keyboard to enjoy a full laptop or desktop experience.
Ultimate travel mouse
"The best mobile mouse available. Period." Entrepreneur Magazine…
Its size, compact, lightweight (a mere 24gms - 25% of the weight of a conventional mouse) and battery features (1 hours use from a 30 second Rapidcharge; 2 to 4 weeks from a full 2 hour charge) all combine to make the Swiftpoint GT the perfect travel companion – whether on the plane, on your sofa, in your hotel room or even by the pool! Add in both wireless USB and Bluetooth 4 connectivity and the world becomes not just your oyster, but your office too. The Swiftpoint GT is one of the perfect little gadget that quickly becomes part of your travel bag essentials list.
No more inefficient trackpads.
“If you hate touchpads on laptops and you’re looking to upgrade to a full mouse without losing portability, the Swiftpoint mouse should be your top option.” BWone
Put an end to the frustration of working with an unresponsive and inefficient trackpad, and your work with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint becomes easier, faster and so much more precise - a solution that you’ve surely been waiting for.
We’ve had many say they have found the Swiftpoint GT mouse to be both responsive and precise - much more precise than a trackpad!
Together at last, swipe, point and scroll.
Just flick to get where you want to go – no need to reach for your touchscreen. Keep your fingers on your GT and, even without a touchscreen, the GT’s unique touch gesture technology allows you to scroll and zoom with ease.
“To say the Swiftpoint is well designed is like saying the Burj Dubai is a tall building." Red Ferret
The Swift point GT allows you to combine truly natural touch gestures with the precision and convenience of a portable wireless mouse. This unique ergonomic device helps you become more productive both in the office and on the go, and get more done without getting tired.
Legal DisclaimerCustoms duties and taxes are responsible by the buyer.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This product's name is a little bit deceiving. Yes, this is a "mobile mouse." It comes with a handy travel box, an over-sized swab for wiping it down post-use, and all that other "mobile" stuff you've come to expect. However, to imply its mobility is also to imply poor tracking performance and inelastic usefulness in workstation use cases. Not so with this mouse! The Swiftpoint may be the first "mobile mouse" that I want to use every day, no matter what platform or environment I happen to be computing in at the present moment.
In fact, I take this pointer with me everywhere I go and use it in every conceivable situation that calls for a mouse. The mouse's charging station / USB hub is so well-designed and fits so elegantly within the mouse itself, that the Swiftpoint is both portable and powerful as a result.
The truly stand-out feature of this mouse is the stylus that pops out from underneath the device when the user tilts the body up from the mousing surface. Performing this effortless task opens up an entirely new world to most workstation users: full touch capability without the need to actually "touch" a screen. The usefulness of this brilliant feature cannot be understated - I believe that it will lead to a firestorm of imitation products and I truly hope that one day more competitors enter the field so that we can see the full effectiveness of this innovation!
Though I think any serious computer user will be able to make great use of this mouse, I will point out that as one who works in the high-tech and media production industries, this mouse is perfectly capable of handling most tasks with extraordinary precision. Perhaps the only exception I can think of is CAD and other finer design tasks that may be better achieved through the use of a Wacom tablet. I have edited podcasts and performed other mouse tasks which require extremely fine precision with ease, and the touch capabilities uniquely offered by this mouse have added significantly to my productivity.
I won't forget to mention that this mouse is very comfortable. It will take some getting used to for the first few days, I imagine, but after a week of use, this mouse's operation was both secondhand nature and abundantly comfortable.
This product receives four out of five stars for only one reason: the lack of configuration software. The scroll wheel scrolls a bit too far per turn, and I would like to see Swiftpoint release software to handle the configuration of some of the device's finer qualities. Only then will this mouse be fully capable of handling every computer user's needs. I am not factoring the price into this review, because if the price is a concern for you, then no mouse is worth consideration at this price-point. However, if you are (like many of us now are) using a computer for productive work for most of your day, then this is a small drop in the bucket compared to the extra value delivered.
I strongly recommend this product to computer users of all stripes, but particularly to those who need to get things done reliably and without discomfort.
I would give a 4 star just for the form factor. Like every electronic gadget, this one has its own pros and cons. And, here is what I think about this mouse -
1.Easy to carry around if you need to be in a lot of meetings or at an all day conference. You can even sit in a corner of a meeting( not at desk) and still be able to use this mouse.
2.Rapid Charge. 1 hour of charging with in 30 secs. Which is awesome.
3.Overall charging time and how less frequently you need to charge. Been a week I have recharged the device. Still rocking.
4. Definite head turner. You'll look cool with a gadget like this in your hand.
5. Very ergonomic. Less stress on wrist, fingers and palm.
6. Charging cum docking station USB dongle is a pure genius of design.
1. The cursor either lags behind or jumps all around the screen if you use this mouse on a smooth surface or office desk with slightly rough surface. Also the mouse becomes hypersensitive on smooth surfaces. It starts to move even before you hit the surface; which is annoying. You have to constantly re-adjust the pointer.
2. You either need to work on the palm rest pad or any mouse pad or the one they provide you with the mouse - all the time to make it to work.
3. The Stylus has the same problems too if you are using on a smooth surface.
4. The mouse is way too pricey for what it can do. It would have been justifiable if it were in the range of $75-$100.
5. I felt the scroll wheel is very hard to use. Very badly positioned.
As far as actual usage goes, I like it. There was barely any learning curve. The mouse just feels natural in the fingers. I am a programmer as well as a graphic designer so i've used the swiftpoint in a variety of contexts and it works well in each one. I was particularly surprised at how smooth I could operate in photoshop with it. I run ubuntu on my home desktop as well as windows at work and it works seamlessly between the two. The right click button is brilliant. Just roll your index finger back a smidge. I haven't quite gotten used to turning the mouse on its side to scroll, but I can tell that is something that will come more natural with just a bit more time. That being said the gesture scrolling works almost better. Just tilt the mouse slightly to the side, drag and boom you are scrolling.
Overall it's a great little device. It deserves 5 stars because its refreshing to see some innovation in this area. Someone put a lot of time into thinking this piece of hardware through and it shows.
Most recent customer reviews
It is like working with a pen.Read more
I’ve had trouble with other mice causing me wrist and hand pain that affected my arm and shoulder.Read more
BEFORE THIS DEVICE USING REMOTE DESKTOPS FROM IPAD WAS DIFFICULT BECAUSE YOUR FINGER...Read more