|Wireless Type||802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency|
Swiftpoint GT Wireless Ergonomic Mobile Mouse with Truly Natural Touch Gestures
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Swipe or flick using a natural finger and wrist action without having to reach for your screen, or even needing a touch screen
- Take productivity to a new level and never click on a scroll bar again
- Ergonomic pen-like grip comfortable for all hand sizes
- Lightweight & compact design that is a perfect fit for your multi-device lifestyle (Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS X, Android, iPad)
- Full support of Windows 8 / 10 native touch: panning, flicking, zooming, charms menu display, application switching
- Rechargeable and wireless supporting Bluetooth 4 or the supplied USB receiver.
- Note: Hold the mouse with your thumb in the thumb grip and your middle finger on the finger grip. rest your index finger on the grip surface of the left-click button. Be sure not to place your thumb too far forward.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- '2015 CES 'Best of Innovation Award' in Computer Peripherals and 'Innovation Award' in Computer Accessories
The World's First Mouse with Truly Natural Touch Gestures
The Swiftpoint GT is an ultra-portable wireless ergonomic mouse that helps you get more done in less time, both in the office and on the go:
- Combine truly natural touch gestures with the precision and convenience of a traditional mouse
- Bridge the gap between touch and non-touch modes of operating your desktop, laptop or tablet
Unlike any other mouse, the Swiftpoint GT enables a full range of touch gestures with a natural finger and wrist action: swiping, flicking, zooming, Windows 8/10 charms menu display and application switching. You don''t need to reach for the screen and you don''t even need to have a touch screen!
The unique truly natural touch implementation in Swiftpoint GT makes the mouse much easier to use than computer mice that have touch sensors on top of the mouse.
The GT accelerates your work in popular office and productivity applications and reduces fatigue by dramatically reducing the number of head, eye and hand movements required for scrolling, zooming in / out and navigating large spreadsheets and other documents.
The Swiftpoint GT is ultra-small, lightweight and easy to use. Its comfortable pen-like grip is optimized for right-hand use. A configuration utility allows you to change button assignments and customize scroll and gesture settings.
With support for Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X and Android, the Swiftpoint GT is a perfect fit for your multi-device lifestyle.
Specifications and System Requirements:
- Number of buttons: 3 including a gesture stylus.
- Scroll-wheel: Yes.
- Supported OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10; Mac OS X 10.4 or later; Android 4.4 or later; Linux.
- Sensor resolution: 1250 DPI.
- Dimensions / weight: 2.2 x 1.7 x 1.3 inches/ 0.8 ounce.
- Battery type: built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery.
- Battery life: two weeks.
- Charging time: 30 sec for 1 hr of use; 2 hrs for 2 weeks of use.
- Wireless technologies: Bluetooth 4 LE, wireless USB. 30 ft (10 m) range.
- Optimized for right-hand use.
- For any inquiries or questions regarding the Swiftpoint GT please contact Swiftpoint Support
Swiftpoint GT offers you an unrivalled combination of Productivity, Portability and Ergonomics
Achieve more in less time
The Swiftpoint GT is the world's first mouse that allows touch gestures with a natural finger and wrist action without having to touch the screen – in fact, you don’t need a touchscreen at all!
This dramatically improves productivity in Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as other office and content creation applications.
The GT is 30%-40% more efficient and more accurate than a touchpad (based on an industry-standard Fitts' Law test).
The GT features a unique patented ergonomic design. Other small mice often cause cramping because you have to hold them with a claw grip, but the GT’s pen-like grip feels natural to use in anyone’s hands – large or small.
The GT gives you effortless access to touch and helps you avoid the need to reach for the screen. Both reducing fatigue and improving ergonomics.
The GT was designed to be operated on your laptop next to your touchpad, so you can use it on a plane, bus, train or even the couch in your living room – anywhere.
Unlike other mice, the GT offers you two types of wireless connection: USB receiver and Bluetooth 4. Traditionally, wireless mice use either USB or Bluetooth, but not both. GT gives you the freedom to choose.
Travel in style
You will receive a custom-designed carry case to house the GT and accessories in one attractive and convenient package, including: a USB receiver / charger; a palm-rest mat to keep the GT secure on your laptop palm-rest while you type; a magnetic parking spot to attach the GT to the outside of your laptop and make it easy to carry from meeting to meeting; spare stylus nibs; a cleaning cloth; and a User Guide.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Swiftpoint Global||ALL Amazing Deals||J-Tech Digital, Inc||Innovation Goal US||BSCstore||AMIR Direct|
|Item Dimensions||1.67 x 2.2 x 1.32 in||3.54 x 5.12 x 1.57 in||3.74 x 3.9 x 5.83 in||1.63 x 2.76 x 4.02 in||2.8 x 4 x 3 in||2.5 x 4.8 x 3 in|
The Swift point GT allows you to combine truly natural touch gestures with the precision and convenience of a portable wireless mouse. This unique ergonomic device helps you become more productive both in the office and on the go, and get more done without getting tired.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, I took the plunge and ordered the Swiftpoint GT Wireless Mouse. It arrived quickly. Set up was a snap. It uses a USB receiver with a built-in parking dock to hold and recharge the Mouse, along with a parking option atop the computer if desired. I thought that was a neat little feature.
Holding the Mouse took a bit of getting used to, since the "Left" and Right" buttons are arranged in line rather than side-by- side. However, after several minutes of practice, mostly figuring out how to hold the device, it became as natural to use as my "conventional" mouse. The scroll wheel is mounted on the right side of the device and is quite convenient. For reference, I have average-size hands, so I can't comment one way or the other on how the device would perform for a user with large hands.
As I mentioned earlier, set up was quite simple. All the features you will normally use are the default settings. The Mouse has customizing software, should you want to experience its full capabilities. I didn't find that necessary, so I use it with the default settings. I did, however, disable the Touch Pad when operating the Mouse. There is an option that allows you to either turn the Touch Pad off or leave it on with the Mouse active.
In summary, this turned out to be a great purchase for my application. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a wireless mobile Mouse to facilitate their working on a lap top.
In addition, you get numerous other 'nice to haves' that come in very handy such as the touchpad magnetic overlay which gently holds the mouse in position when you don't need it or the USB dongle that both holds the mouse well and charges it or the larger round magnetic holder which holds the mouse very well.
I would buy this again in a heartbeat if I ever lost it. My only suggestion would be a dedicated middle mouse button. I do have large hands and left or right clicking is easy, clicking both together (to get the middle click) is a bit awkward.
I did not want a mouse that required I move it from my shoulder or elbow. This mouse can be moved with fingers only and sometimes requires a wrist move for major adjustments. The other mice that are designed for carpal tunnel may be a lot cheaper, but if you can afford it, buy this mouse! After just a few weeks ALL my sore wrists and twitching fingers stopped!
I also use this mouse to play games and it works great.
Are there any cons to this mouse? Yes but I am picky here. There is no way to click on the mouse wheel itself. They could also bring the front button (left click) back a bit. To be honest, these are minor problems and on the next version they may improve on this too. Other people may not even notice these issues as they mainly occur because of games I play and how I learned to play the games on a typical mouse - which I will NEVER go back to.
I highly recommend this mouse!
- Nice USB dongle with charging capability and a magnetic mount to keep it place
- Excellent quality workmanship
- Quick charging capability
- Very small size makes it easy to carry in laptop bag (however case is too large making it useless for this purpose)
- Does not work well on surfaces like sofa, fabric, or glass (Logitech darkfield Anywhere mouse works great for these)
- Right click button too pronounced when mouse is placed on top of laptop wrist rest area, angle makes it hard to easily find the left click button (why not have a wide V-shape for the two buttons?)
- Way too expensive
The tracking on other surfaces makes this a show stopper for me. I am regretting purchasing this instead of the Logitech Anywhere mouse.
Most recent customer reviews
I've been looking for a portable solution for a while and this is the best one I found.Read more