Swim Tether Low-Impact Stationary Swimming Exercise Belt for Pools and Swim Spas
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy Installation in Pool or Swim Spa
- Lifetime Warranty
- The End of Lap Swimming
- Build Endurance, Tone Your Body and Improve Your Stroke
- Full Body Workout in Just Minutes a Day!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1) Home Swimmer Portable Stationary swimming system. Garbage. Don't even order it. Flimsy design; pole can not remotely handle 'strong swimming'
2) Swim Tether Stationary Swimming Belt. This item on first glance and with the photos, makes it look impressive - especially with the kids training on these things by the pool. There is nothing worthy of this. Here's the catch. You will pay over $200 for nothing more than a flexible pole and a belt, that you need to 'anchor'. This means Drill a hole in the side of your pool, fill it with a bag of sand and cement and jam a rod in. What is WRONG with this after you've pissed away over $200 for a pvc pole and a bag of sand (of course you need to drill to make that part work), is that the 'cord' extends from a flimsy belt with a plastic buckle. If you are really a GOOD swimmer, you will see in the main picture here that kicking will hit the cord. In fact, don't even attempt backstroke unless you want the 'bungee cord' trapped between your crotch and getting caught. Butterfly is out of the question. Breastroke sucks if you actually do the stroke correctly which means a frog leg kick and a butterfly flutter at the end. Your toes will get caught. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS
3) Mark Spits PRO-SWIMMER 3 in 1 stationary Trainer. Now this is a $30 dollar gizmo that is actually worth its money.Read more ›
Highly recommend your some one with a pool not large enough to do laps.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Although I believe the product is a little overpriced, it is a great product. works and feels great. Read morePublished 12 months ago by F. Bello
It's the best thing ever. I use it in the morning and then in the evening every day. Getting the best workoutPublished 12 months ago by ara
I got this for my new pool in which I also installed swim jets (Badu Jets). They both work, but the Swim Tether is easier to use and does not wake up the neighborhood with a REALLY... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Christopher Brown
After three swims, the top broke off and the top pole went flying three backyards away. It could have killed someone, and I can no longer use it. Do not waste your money.Published 22 months ago by S. North
Works as advertised. Great workout . Perfect tension.
Highly recommend for lap swim in small pools.
Flrxible use anywhere. Lot less cost than expensive
I purchased for our 30' pool. It was easy to install and get working. the belt is comfortable and does not prohibit my range of motion. Read morePublished on August 4, 2013 by AK
The tether holds you in place while you swim just like it says. I am a heavy guy and though at first that it would snap, but it works great and made exercise easy.Published on July 22, 2013 by jan krueger