SwimWays Baby Spring Float
|Price:||$13.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$5.50 (29%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable fabric-covered inflated baby float for babies 9 to 24 months old
- Features child safety valves, dual air chambers, low center of gravity and a patented inner spring which gives greater stability in the water
- Soft mesh seat with leg holes so baby can kick freely underwater
- Folds into its original packaged size, back into a convenient carry/ storage bag
- Recommended for ages 9 to 24 months old; measures 34"L x 30"W
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Introduce your baby to the water with the SwimWays Baby Spring Float! This brightly-colored baby floaty has fabric-covered inflation for durability. A lower center of gravity, safety valves and dual air chambers enhance security. The sewn-in patented inner spring around the outside edge of the float adds stability in the water and helps to fold the float flat and compact for easier portability and storage. Soft mesh seat for comfort and a play space for toys and splashing. Carry tote included. Ages 9-24 mos. The SwimWays Baby Spring Float infant float is part of the SwimWays Swim Steps learn to swim program. Swim Step 1 supports babies and toddlers as they are introduced to the water, helping them stay comfortable and happy. Learn more at TeachMeToSwim.com.
From the Manufacturer
As part of Swimways' Swim Step 1, the Baby Spring Float supports young children as they are introduced to the water, helping them stay comfortable and happy. With the Baby Spring Float, your baby will be able to enjoy water play while staying safe. Start your babies' experience with the water early!
Compare to similar items
This item SwimWays Baby Spring Float
SwimWays Baby Spring Float Sun Canopy - Colors May Vary
Swimways Baby Spring Float - 1 Assorted style
Swim School- Confidence Building System Little Mariner Baby Boat with Inflatable Toys
Swimways Baby Spring Float - (1) Assorted Styles.
SwimSchool Grow-with-Me, 4-in-1 Swim System
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||seasonwide||Amazon.com||Larkin Supply||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2.08 x 1.83 x 2.25 in||30 x 34 x 3 in||12.5 x 2 x 12.5 in||11.5 x 3.5 x 9.7 in||12.5 x 2 x 12.5 in||12 x 2 x 9.75 in|
Top customer reviews
I gave this a 4 because depending on which direction the child is placed will depend on if they can go face first into the water. There is enough room for an infant to lean forward and get their face covered in water one direction but the other is fine. An older larger child may not have this problem but my little one is 18lbs
We weren't surprised that she only wanted to be in there a short time...she much preferred being in one of our arms! But, I plan to reintroduce it to her once the weather gets warm enough to get back in the pool for summer. By then she should be about one year, and hopefully more excited to play in the float!
All things considered though, I do like this float but would recommend it's use with a few suggestions...
1. Put baby into seat BEFORE getting into the water and especially if they wear swim shoes as they make it impossible to get the feet in the right holes.
2. After you get them in the float and in the water, you'll need to "adjust" the straps that go through and around the legs...I found that if I didn't make sure the straps were riding ON the swim diaper, his legs were exposed to the straps being tight on his skin.
3. Blow this sucker up as much as possible...do NOT under inflate or it will put a lot of water where it's not wanted.