Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on August 31, 2014
Excellent. I bought this for 2 reasons. One at the pool, but mostly I got it to give our grandson a bath. We have a larger jet tub in our bathroom & this fits in there perfectly. We don't have to worry about him slipping around & hurting himself. He can play, jump & splash without worries. We've been using it for his bath time since he was 3 months old. He's now almost 6 months old & he LOVES bath time because he can stand up & jump around in it during his bath.

As a side note it just barely fits in our tub side-to-side. The interior width of our tub is 26 inches. So it really isn't that much bigger than a regular tub, but a little bigger. If I can figure out how to post a picture, I will do that.

You could probably still use it in a regular size tub. The netting will squish in side-to-side. If I had a regular size tub I'd still use it. It just makes bath time extremely fun & SAFE!!

I just wash him from the waist up while he's in it. Then when bath time is done I start draining the water & pull him out of it & do a quick wash of the rest of him. That half has already been soaking in some soapy water for half an hour by then!!

I can't recommend this product enough! They really should market it for bath time or make a slightl smaller version for bath time! It is awesome!! I leave it inflated all the time & let it dry in the tub for a couple hours then stand it up ontop of the towel cabinet until next bath.
review imagereview imagereview image
33 comments| 150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 19, 2015
Twins love it, they have been using them since 6 months
review image
0Comment| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 1, 2016
This thing is pretty cool - I wish I could fit into it. We took it with us to a vacation in Turks and Caicos to see if my 6-month old would like it. We didn't end up using it for more than a few minutes because he wasn't having a great time in the pool, but we're hoping to get a lot of use out of it in the lake this summer.
on September 30, 2014
At first I loved this. My son splashed in the pool and it was fun. I always stayed super super close to him and good thing I did. When he began to use his arms more he was able to pull himself out and face dive into the water. He never fully made it out because his feet would get stuck in the netting. He tried this often and eventually we had to stop using this. He is too small to enjoy swimming with a life jacket or puddle jumper. I was originally going to buy this as a gift for a family member but after the multiple attempts to escape and catching him from pushing himself into the water I found it too dangerous. The first few times using this it was a blast and I loved the sun shade. Now it is in the closet and we are waiting for him to weigh enough for the other safety vests.
on August 9, 2016
I purchased this for my 27 pound daughter who was eleven months old at the time. When in the float, she would reach and lean, causing her to go face-first into the water or begin to fall/become submerged. In order to keep her in the float safely, an adult had to hold her feet under water, keeping her upright and centered in the float. I had an older version of the float 6 years ago for a different child and didn't have the same design issues,
on July 11, 2016
This is a great float however my 6 month old sits really deep into the water it seems. It maybe just be because she's chunky but I had to keep my hand under her bottom to keep her chin out of the water. I think it might be better for next summer when she's a little bit bigger. Other than that she seems to really enjoy being in it and felt secure. The canopy portion is my favorite part because my little girl has fair skin and this allowed us to stay in the pool longer without the fear of her being sunburnt. I would definitely recommend this product, just make sure they don't go down to deep before letting them go.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 19, 2016
My baby loves this. We enjoy the pool so much better now that he has a safe place to play. I had previously bought one for my daughter when she was younger and she loved it as well. That is why I decided to purchase one for my 18 month old baby. U feel very safe having him in here. I definitely recommend anyone but this if you want your baby to enjoy the pool. It also has a detachable sun shade. It comes in handy. If also folds very easily. Just twist it and you are done.
on December 3, 2012
If your child is very young, small, and flails about harmlessly, this is for you. If your kid is abnormally large, independent, and strong, you're better off with floaties or they will work their way out of it and getting them back into it is like trying to push a cat into a toilet. Quality is great, it has held its air in the trunk of the car for 2 seasons now and cushions whatever cargo we put back there.
77 comments| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 1, 2016
We needed something like this for our trip to Florida but was a bit skeptical that it would work for my 10 month old. It worked perfectly. Easy to blow up, made of good materials, and sturdy in the water. My son is close to 24 lbs and he fit in it well, with much of his upper body above the water. (I was worried that he would "sink" too low - that didn't happen.) He loved this! And so do we.
on June 29, 2015
This float is exactly what I hoped it would be. It's literally perfect, my son is 6 months old, 17 pounds & he fits in it great. This float is going to get lots of use this summer. Definitely recommend for any mother or father who has their baby's safety in mind.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.