- File Size: 409 KB
- Print Length: 38 pages
- Publication Date: March 29, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00C44YSA8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #405,154 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Swimming Workouts Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The fear is sort of gone and it helps when you add variety to your routine, this book helps you with that and has motivated me to continue the learning experience. thanks
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book will provide you with a dozen of workouts in a form of 'do x strokes for y yards', there is no explanation about technique or reasons to do as said. Read morePublished on May 29, 2014 by Alexey Efremov
I know very little to nothing about swimming technique. this book is very informative and web link is perfect. good to reference.Published on April 11, 2014 by mojo
Really good workout and description of strokes. I have been on competative teams for 5 years and have taught people of all ages how to swim and for myself needing to get back to... Read morePublished on October 17, 2013 by Sarah
This guide gives some good basic advice about how to build up your fitness through swimming laps. It caters for each level from beginner to advanced, allowing you to progress at... Read morePublished on July 29, 2013 by Smiley
I am very disappointed. The books lists 9 workouts with almost no explanations. You can find way more info on Internet. Read morePublished on July 18, 2013 by grishester
I used to swim competively as a child and this book has rekindled my love of swimming. I would much rather swim some laps than sweat in the gym!Published on April 13, 2013 by PatriciaT.
Go swim. When you're young it's one of the easiest ways to build up and get rid of fat. When you're older it's definitely the easiest way to get a productive workout when... Read morePublished on April 12, 2013 by TxMik
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Water Sports > Swimming
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Sports & Outdoors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Water Sports > Swimming