Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Color: blue|Size: OS|Change
Price:$69.00+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on August 10, 2011
I wanted a raft just like this one with a canopy. I was so happy to see they existed!!! I am fair skinned so long day at the pool takes a toll on me. But this raft made it great you lay on the mesh, so still laying on the water. Plus some shade to keep your face comfy! Loved it!
on June 28, 2013
While the float itself a little short, I love the canopy. I use it nearly every weekend just to unwind, float around, peace and quiet.
on March 1, 2017
the visor keeps falling in your face
on December 28, 2011
I ordered the float to protect my face from the hot Caribbean sun. We go to the Caribbean several times a year and it is always a struggle not to get too much sun. (Not complaining at all mind you!) But, as age sets in you have to protect your face! The float was easy to assemble. It just (sprang) to form and a couple of long puffs of air and you were ready to go! The choice of putting on the canopy was nice and easy too. Put it this way, I was the envy of the vacationers! Everyone wanted to know where I got it! Putting it away way was a breeze also. So, easy I didn't need the instructions! It fits so perfect in size and weight for you suitcase! It's guaranteed to be packed for my trips!
on August 20, 2011
I ordered this item with the hope that I could be in the water with my face covered from some of the sunlight, but honestly the canopy doesn't stand up properly, so in frustration I ended up taking it off! Now I am left with a regular float that should have been at least a couple of inches longer. Additionally, even though this float is only a couple of weeks old, it has torn away at the seams. :(
on September 15, 2013
I think this is a great floaty for the price. I love that the canopy keeps the sun out of my eyes and shields my face. I don't know why people are having problems with it. I do not think it is adjustable and maybe that is why. The canopy hooks on the float with 2 toggles. I love this floaty and plan to get another.
on May 16, 2015
A lovely way to lounge in the pool or calm seas. The canopy is easy to put on, and we've had no problem putting it back in the bag after use (just follow folding directions). Great vacation purchase - we fit two of them into our checked luggage, along with two sets of snorkel gear, and other stuff and we were still under the weight limit.
on May 9, 2012
I bought this to keep the sun off my eyes in the pool whilst relaxing. The canopy is useless. It is really is nothing like I expected. The float is not particularly comfy either.
on August 25, 2014
My wife and I bought two of these because we love lounging in the pool and hate having the sun shinning in our faces. The mesh allows your body to be submerged in the water while enjoying your pool while protecting you from the sun. My only complaint would be that it can be difficult to fold and put back into its pouch but I figured it out eventually.
on June 25, 2015
Love love this floater. Canopy works great. Easy to inflate and put away in bag. If you dont want to be submerged in the water, dont buy it. Great for sunbathing both sides in the pool while being refreshed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.