Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Turbo Tube Slide
|Price:||$422.91 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$237.08 (36%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For backyard residential use only; unable to ship to a commercial address
- Can be mounted to 7' or 5' platform
- Lumber required - one - 2" x 4" x 8'. (sold separately)
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs
- For Residential Use Only. Unable to ship to commercial addresses
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
7-foot Turbo Tube Slide
- Intended for ages 2-10 years old
- Supports a weight limit of 250 pounds
- Lifetime warranty against cracks or breaks
- Mounts to a 7' platform
- Proudly made in the USA
- Requires additional lumber support (1) 2"x4"x8'' (not included)
- Available in yellow or green
Bolts, Screws, Washers, Nuts, 2 Torx Bits, fully illustrated instructions, and slide components.
Turbo Tube Slide for 7-foot Decks
Twisting, turning fun
The Turbo Tube Slide will provide hours of excitement for your children! Mounted to a 7-foot platform, the Turbo Tube Slide is the ultimate in twisting, turning fun. Constructed of durable, fade resistant polyethylene, this slide is backed by a lifetime warranty against cracks and breaks. This slide is sure to be enjoyed for years. Available in yellow or green.
This product is proudly made in the USA and can support a weight limit of 250 pounds. Meets and/or exceeds ASTM safety standards for backyard residential use only.
Tools Required for assembly
The following tools are required for assembly: Drill, Circular Saw, Tape Measure, 1/2-inch Socket Wrench, 1/8-inch Drill Bit, Square, Safety Glasses, Dust Mask, Wrench, Phillps Bit.
Twisting, turning fun
This slide offers a fully enclosed ride with a 360 degree turn. Attached to a 7-foot platform, this design creates an exciting ride to be enjoyed time and time again. (Shown with yellow color option)
Sloping entry extends over 63-inch from platform and actual tube is over 29-inch wide. Can support up to 250 pounds. Features a lifetime warranty against cracks or breaks.
Base support and slide bracket
The metal slide bracket and base support prevents sagging and shifting to ensure a safe and fun ride. Base support to be constructed from a 2x4x8 -inch' (not included).
About the Manufacturer
Swing-N-Slide, established in 1985 as America's first do-it-yourself wooden playground manufacturer, has achieved its vision of bringing compliant, fun and value-packed products to the residential playground market.
Swing-N-Slide's commitment to safety, quality, and customer service has been the cornerstone of its program to provide children and their families with the safest, most reliable play sets available in the market. With the development of do-it-yourself kits, Swing-N-Slide provides the customer unparalleled value and the unique opportunity to tailor their play set to fit their family''s needs and budget.
The Turbo Tube Slide will provide hours of excitement for your children! Mounted to a 7' platform, the Turbo Tube Slide is the ultimate in twisting, turning fun. Constructed of durable, fade resistant polyethylene, this slide is backed by a lifetime warranty against cracks and breaks. This slide is sure to be enjoyed for years. Requires an additional 2"x4"x8' for mounting (not included). Proudly made in the USA.
From the Manufacturer
The Green Turbo Tube Slide is the ultimate in twisting, turning fun. Easily mounts to a 7' platform and eatures a lifetime warranty against cracks and breaks.
Compare to similar items
This item Turbo Tube Slide
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||C & M Trade||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||34 x 56.25 x 22 in||60 x 60 x 92 in||24.25 x 67.75 x 17.25 in||20 x 91.5 x 10.5 in||24.25 x 104.25 x 11.5 in||24.25 x 44.25 x 12.25 in|
|Weight Supported||250 lbs||250 lbs||250 lbs||250 lbs||15.62 lbs||250 lbs|
Top customer reviews
As others have said, some of the holes don't line up. It's hardly worth mentioning because it's super easy to just drill a new hole. Overall great product. I would buy again.
1) As far as putting the slide itself together, 1 person with a lot of screwdrivers can do it, but I wouldn't recommend it.
2) The 3/8" drill bit listed in the instructions is great for drilling new holes when the old ones are off by 1/2" but not for what the instructions say to use it for (see item 3). Overall, I probably had to redrill 10-15 holes that weren't even remotely close to lining up even with all surrounding bolts in place.
3) The instructions say to drill 3/8" holes in the wood for your Lag screws but the lag screws in the box were 5/16". The largest drill bit you should even consider is 1/4", fortunately I caught this before pre-drilling any of the holes
4) It's hard to make an oval into a circle, but it can be done. (the end of the top piece vs the first 90 degree turn).
5) The company wrote the instructions with the assumption that you are attaching this to one of the playhouses that they make, make sure you buy appropriate hardware if you are using a different design.
6) A 6'2" 250lb person can go down this slide, but only because his wife made him do it and he's not going to do it again.
I had to have some help mating it up to the set, but after we got the first two bolts in, it was again a one man job with the aid of c-grips and an alignment punch. the last couple of holes were misaligned enough that I had to ream them just a little with a 3/8" drill bit.
I was the first person to go down it, I weigh right around 260lbs and it held up. but I won't be doing that again. I think anybody up to 180lbs should be able to enjoy it with no fear of damage or injury.