Swing-N-Slide Jamboree Fort Playset
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No heavy lifting; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For backyard residential use only; unable to ship to a commercial address
- Cool Wave Slide features a lifetime warranty against cracks and breaks
- Includes rock climbing wall, picnic table with awning, telescope, 2 swings, and a ring/trapeze combo
- Includes all hardware and fully illustrated assembly instructions
- Meets and/or exceeds ASTM safety standards
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Manufacturer
Jamboree Fort Play Set
Loaded with fun
Add a touch of fun to your backyard with the Jamboree Fort Play Set. Constructed of premium cedar, this ready-to-assemble play set includes two swing seats, ring/trapeze combo bar, climbing wall, non-magnifying telescope, and picnic table with awning. The Cool Wave slide is proudly made in the USA and features a lifetime warranty against cracks and breaks. This play set includes everything required for build.
Perfect for the backyard
This play set is 156 inches length x 156 inches width x 115 inches height, assembled and can accommodate up to 10 children. Each swing seat as well as the ring/trapeze can support up to 115 pounds each and include the necessary swing hangers. The yellow slide can support up to 250 pounds. Recommended for ages 3-10 years, your children will enjoy this play set for years to come.
Meets ASTM safety standards
This play set meets and/or exceeds ASTM safety standards for backyard residential use only. Not for use in commercial settings. Cannot ship to a commercial address.
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled premium cedar included.
- Includes all hardware, swings, slide, lumber, and fully illustrated instructions.
- Slide is made in the USA and features a lifetime warranty against cracks and breaks.
- Includes ground anchors to secure play set.
- Meets and/or exceeds ASTM safety standards.
- Not for use in commercial setting.
Spacious Play Deck
The play deck can accommodate several children and features both a covered tower and open deck with playful flags.
The wooden picnic table with bench is perfect for socializing, crafts, and snacks. Includes awning for shade.
Your child can view all backyard wonders with this non-magnifying telescope. Perfect for imaginative play.
This kit includes 2 swings and a ring/trapeze combo. Each swing can support up to 115 pounds. Swing hangers included.
About the Manufacturer
Swing-N-Slide, established in 1985 as America's first do-it-yourself wooden playground manufacturer, has achieved its vision of bringing compliant, fun and value-packed products to the residential playground market.
Swing-N-Slide's commitment to safety, quality, and customer service has been the cornerstone of its program to provide children and their families with the safest, most reliable play sets available in the market. With the development of do-it-yourself kits, Swing-N-Slide provides the customer unparalleled value and the unique opportunity to tailor their play set to fit their family's needs and budget.
"Add a touch of fun to your backyard with the Jamboree Fort Play Set. This ready-to-assemble play set includes two swing seats, ring/trapeze combo bar, climbing wall, telescope, and picnic table with awning. The Cool Wave slide is proudly made in the USA and features a lifetime warranty against cracks and breaks. This play set includes everything required for build. 156"x164"x115" assembled."
Top Customer Reviews
Now on to the instruction booklet. There were at least 30 misprints in the instruction booklet that if I didn't catch that there was something wrong I would have screwed something up or thought there were parts missing. One of the misprints was asking for a piece number of a board that didn't even exist. Only thing that really saved me was organizing the board and labeling them all with post-it notes the day before. Then they had the steps in the wrong order. It went from step 14 to step 17 to step 15 to step 16. Also some of the holes were not predrilled properly.
Speaking of predrilled holes don't expect that all boards are predrilled, you are going to need a tape measure and square to attach some of these boards which isn't too bad, I just wasn't expecting all of that.
Again the finish product seems to be quality, it was just the biggest inconvenient pain in the butt to assemble due to the misprints and lack of organization of the packaging. So some advice organize the wood and the hardware right away get everything labeled properly and expect bad and not descriptive instructions.
My son loves this Playset - I expect to get about 2-3 years out of it.
We didn't have issues with the boards splitting - I assume that's due to manhandling and over tightening.
Contacted Amazon for missing parts & hardware - they directed me to the manufacturer.
Caution --- these instructions aren't for those that just look at pics, or get frustrated easily, or cannot easily do math & measurements! Your best friend will be the speed square!!
My only complaint is that the swings and the hanging bars are so close together that you can't use the swing and the bar at the same time. If one kid is swinging, the hanging bars would be hitting them right in the head. The distance between the chains is maybe 6-8in. It needs to be st least 12 and 18 would be ideal. Other then that a few splits in the wood, which may be normal.
My husband put this together by himself in 2 days after work. He did say that he wishes certain board were organized a little better in the package as he spent a lot if time looking for the next part.