Other Sellers on Amazon
Follow the Author
Swing Smarter: Science Based Hitting Training Built To Understand How, Why, & Reasoning Behind It Paperback – February 4, 2021
Enhance your purchase
"Wow, I didn't realize how researched this material actually was. I'm blown away how these simple movement patterns have been researched. I just ordered the Truth about explosive rotational power. Never in my 20 years have I seen someone or anyone for that matter actually explain movement/motion. They all claim to teach how the body works to swing a bat, but never have they explained it. They just claim to know how the body works and failed to explain it in their material." – Shawn Bell
"Hey Joey, I'm currently on my 4th ball player. I've had my 2 oldest involved with softball and my 2 younger guys with baseball. I've gotten the oldest 3 "professional" instruction with their swing mechanics and approach with mixed results. Often times, Id have to spend countless hours fixing a flaw they developed through the instruction. It became frustrating for everyone involved, and more importantly we lost precious developmental time. I decided to take a more hands on approach with my 4th and through my research stumbled on your book, we're not big people so the title instantly grabbed my attention. I read it and was hooked, the principle driven, bio mechanical approach resonated with me. We seen alot of progress this past season working at the points from Catapult." - John M. Meatte Jr.
From the back cover...
This baseball hitting stuff works and is completely backed by Science, so you know it is even more reliable. Science based baseball swing training built to help understand not only how and what to train but the reasoning behind the program’s methods...
- Why most people believe it spells DISASTER if you're telling hitters to 'swing down', 'keep barrel above hands', or 'get on top of the ball’ — but why that’s good for them (if you teach it right!),
- Exactly how you can systematically teach pull hitters to effectively go opposite field, and oppo hitters to pull the ball...
- A brand-NEW way you can quickly identify top-3 consistent power mechanics (WITHOUT focusing on 'loading and exploding' the hips, ground reaction forces, or using the legs more!),
- What you must do AT ONCE to avoid wrecking the low back or neck of your hitters – Chapters 1 and 5...
- Precisely why my approach ensures you'll realize your dreams of getting predictably positive results with your hitters without EVER having to have played at a high level, watched millions of hours of swing analysis video, or spent countless hours in the cage...
- WARNING: Avoid these 3 hitting strategies like the plague! Ignoring this advice can mean your hitter will look like an amateur, and even give hitting up completely (this is SERIOUS) ...
- And much more...
If you’re one of the thousands of softball/baseball book parents, team coaches, and instructors who read our Amazon Bestselling catapult for baseball book: “Catapult Loading System”, then you’re going to love Swing Smarter. 12-Chapters focusing on building more power, hitting more line drives, and getting on-time more often. New baseball books you're not going to want to miss. Going well beyond Ted Williams The Science of Hitting.
We share STEP-BY-STEP how to baseball swing drills, how to move better to perform better stretches & exercises, and over 20-expert interviews from passionately curious coaches to reinforce the baseball swing training principles outlined in each of the book's chapters. As a BONUS, you’ll get free online access to all the digital goodies."Make Sure You're Swinging Smarter By Moving Better"
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
- ASIN : B08WK8GSRG
- Publisher : Independently published (February 4, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 151 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8704930945
- Item Weight : 13 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.35 x 11 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,332,102 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Joey Myers' CLS is the best stuff out there. He has
connected the dots – with
an explanation of how the spinal engine affects hitting, the importance of the hunch posture, the critical role of ‘X’ pattern, etc. – between Ted Williams’ SCIENCE OF HITTING and the Epstein hitting system, the pioneers in the evolution of hitting theory.