|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.4 x 15.6 x 8.5 inches|
|Item model number||S7090010C|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||120 Sheet Capacity|
|Manufacturer Part Number||90010|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Swingline Heavy-Duty Stapler, LightTouch, 120 Sheet Capacity, Gray (90010), black;gray
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.4 x 15.6 x 8.5 inches|
|Item Weight||3 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- JAM-FREE HIGH CAPACITY STAPLER – Exceptionally durable high capacity stapler combines the strength of metal construction with soft touch accents. Comes with a jam-free guarantee.
- SECURES 120 SHEETS – This stapler can securely fasten up to 120 sheets with one staple. Designed for use with Swingline LightTouch Heavy Duty staples exclusively.
- 50% LESS EFFORT – Heavy duty stapler requires 50% less force to operate than standard staplers.
- EASILY CLEAR JAMS – Say goodbye to jams, with a convenient jam-clearing knob. Convenient knob allows you to maintain productivity with minimal interruptions.
- ACCURATE STAPLE PLACEMENT – Adjustable paper guide assists with placement and provides perfect staple alignment..COMFORTABLE DESIGN – Sturdy stapler offers softness and strength, with a soft touch handle for comfort. Protected with an antimicrobial application, which helps preserve the integrity of the product by preventing bacteria and mold growth..BUILT TO LAST – Swingline stands behind this high-quality stapler with a limited lifetime warranty.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
High-Capacity Desktop Stapler combines softness and strength to provide stable, long-term stapling. Strong, metal construction ensures that this stapler stands up to the demands of a fast-paced office, while soft touch accents increase comfort. Heavy duty stapler requires 50% less force to operate than standard staplers. Easy-to-use stapler provides practically jam-free function, with a convenient jam clearing knob. Hardworking stapler securely fastens up to 120 sheets. Designed for use exclusively with Swingline LightTouch Heavy Duty staples. Protected with an antimicrobial application, which helps preserve the integrity of the product by preventing bacteria and mold growth. Precision alignment guide assists with placement, designed to please even the most persnickety user. Swingline backs this high-quality gray stapler with a limited lifetime warranty and 100% performance guarantee.
Providing work-horse reliability and ultimate flexibility for heavy-duty stapling applications, the Swingline S7090010B LightTouch Heavy Duty Stapler uses a single, unique staple to bind stacks of 20-120 sheets of 20-pound paper without the need to change staples for different size jobs. While requiring 50-percent less effort than other high-capacity staplers, the stapler includes durable, all-metal construction for years of superior performance. A jam-clearing mechanism and a paper adjustment guide are also included. Other useful features include an easy, one-button front loading cartridge, and soft-touch materials for added comfort. Compatible only with Swingline's heavy-duty staples, the stapler comes with a front-end jam-clearing mechanism for added precision. The stapler is backed by a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use this to staple the larger tax returns that a regular stapler cannot work on. It is easy on the hand to push the handle. It isn’t very heavy and it is easy to replace staples. I have not had to try the stuck staple feature yet and hope it works when the time comes. But we call this Big John and works very well.
Cons: Follow block mechanism, for loading staples, removal and reinstallation is slightly difficult. Front follow block mechanism would be better if it raised 90 degrees for clearing staple jams, or to change staples, because staples don't back out easily. The adjustable stapling depth mechanism needs positive stops. Swingline should produce a 5/8" Heavy Duty Staple (that's not light touch).
I do recommend this product for use where it's not needed for production, or depended on as critical or necessary equipment.
Since most of the large documents I need to staple are in the 40 page range, I'll be returning this and buying the Swingline "Optima 70 Desk Stapler, Reduced Effort" instead.
Versatile in that is will accept different depth of staples.
Moderate to light operational pressure required (within it's operating parameters).
I have found Swingline to be the 'gold' standard.
The stapler AND staples perform as advertised; unlike other brands which do not.
I only buy Swingline as I do lots of legal work, requiring volumes of paper and collated copies of legal proceedings (i.e. court transcripts).
Avoid "private label" staplers and staples at all costs (i.e. branded by a office supply store).
The critical issue for solid performance is as much the staples themselves, as the stapler. Swingline has mastered this binding means to near perfection.