|Item Weight||2.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.98 x 11.73 x 13.19 inches|
|Item model number||1701857ECR|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1701857ECR|
Swingline Laminator, Thermal, Inspire Plus Lamination Machine, 9 Inches Max Width, Quick Warm-Up, Includes Laminating Pouches, White/Gray (1701857ECR)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PERSONAL USE: Both compact and stylish, this white and gray laminator is perfect for any home, school or small office. It’s great for photos, handouts or any creative laminating needs
- SIMPLE START UP: Get started on projects right away. The laminator warms up in as little as 4 minutes for quick and easy use, and has a convenient ready indicator light. Laminate at 9 Inches per minute
- QUALITY RESULTS: The 9 Inches document width allows for a variety of projects, while smooth rollers help items stay wrinkle free. Compatible with any 3 and 5 mil laminating pouches
- USER FRIENDLY: Lamination is simple with the single power setting, which lets you switch pouch thickness quickly and easily. Plus, the jam release lever quickly clears any jammed pouches
- WARRANTY & POUCHES INCLUDED: Laminator comes with a 90 day warranty and 5 letter size, standard thickness thermal lamination pouches, which provide a clear, glossy finish
- COLD VERSATILITY: A cold lamination setting provides more laminating options. Cold lamination works with pressure sensitive adhesive pouches including GBC SelfSeal pouches, sold separately
Buy this product as Renewed and save $2.01 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
GBC Inspire Plus Laminator is perfect for any home, school or small office. The compact and stylish machine is great for photos, handouts or any creative laminating needs. Get started on projects right away. The laminator warms up in as little as 4 minutes for quick and easy use and has a ready indicator light. Laminate at 9" per minute. The 9" document width allows for a variety of projects, while smooth rollers help items stay wrinkle-free. Compatible with any 3 and 5 mil laminating pouches. Lamination is simple with the single power setting, which lets you switch pouch thickness without changing settings. The jam release lever quickly clears jammed pouches. Comes with a 90 day warranty and 5 letter size, standard thickness thermal lamination pouches, which provide a clear, glossy finish. A cold lamination setting provides more laminating options. Cold lamination works with pressure-sensitive adhesive pouches including GBC SelfSeal pouches, sold separately.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It works beautifully! At first, I was impressed at how quickly it heat up only to discover it took the lamination pocket and the paper through the machine without doing anything. I was pretty upset before I discovered there was a “cool” setting. I can’t imagine what that would be used for, but it was good to know the machine wasn’t broken.
It actually FIXED the messed up pieces I had laminated through the media center, which was incredibly nice. One poster was a little off track and it messed up the edges. I ran it through again and it smoothed out the edge and was more or less back to the way it needed to be. My old laminator had a tray that would help me line up whatever I wanted laminated prior to running it through. That was the only reason I deducted a star. Overall, a wonderful product!
Top international reviews
The only thing is there is very little room for the papers to go in so if its not straight it will push up against one side and will sometimes cause wrinkles in the paper. I would say making the opening an inch bigger would be perfect as there will be a little wiggle room.
La calidad de los enmicados es muy buena.
Dejó 4 estrellas solo por que se tarda un poco en cada hoja, fuera de ello, trabaja muy bien.
It's a good machine but unfortunately it stopped working after only 1 year with a normal use. It doesn't reheat anymore. I'm really pissed off