|Item Weight||2.94 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 11.7 x 13.2 inches|
|Item model number||1701857ECR|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1701857ECR|
Swingline Laminator, Thermal, Inspire Plus Lamination Machine, 9" Max Width, Quick Warm-Up, Includes Laminating Pouches, White/Gray (1701857ECR)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.01 (17%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Thermal pouch laminator delivers high-quality lamination for basic home, crafts or personal business use; Starter pack of 5 letter size, standard thickness thermal lamination pouches included
- Single power setting ensures ease of use, no need to switch setting based on pouch thickness; Inspire Plus is compatible with 3 and 5 mil lamination pouches for durable lamination protection that remains flexible
- Warms up in as little as 4 minutes; Ready indicator lights up when warm-up is complete; Cold option for use with pressure-sensitive, self-adhesive lamination pouches
- Jam release lever quickly and easily clears misfed, wrapped or jammed pouches; Maximum document width of 9" is perfect for laminating letter size documents and photos
- Laminates at 9" per minute; Finished items lie flat to cool with no need for an exit tray; Laminator is white to match most home décor; 120 volts AC, 60 Hz.; 90 day warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Protect and preserve important documents.
Laminate favorite photos and important documents with the Inspire Plus Thermal Pouch Laminator. It’s the ideal choice for home or small business. It produces high-quality, time saving laminating for letter, legal, or smaller documents up to 9 inches wide.
The laminator warms up quickly in just 4 minutes, and a power indicator and ready light let you know when you can begin. A single power setting laminates 3 and 5 mil pouches, eliminating the need to spend time changing the setting based on pouch thickness. A cold lamination setting ensures safe lamination of heat-sensitive materials.
A pack of 5 letter-size, standard pouches is included to get you started.
- User-friendly, one-step lamination
- For home or small office use
- Quick warm-up in 4 minutes
- Laminates 3 and 5 mil pouches
- Jam release lever
- Cold lamination option
- 90-Day Warranty
Lamination protects your documents.
From smudges and fingerprints
School aids like flashcards and multiplication tables.
From the elements
Outdoor directions, event postings, safety signs.
Handwritten recipe cards and magazine pages.
From creases and wrinkles
Business presentations and notes.
The Inspire Plus Pouch Laminator provides high quality laminating and is incredibly easy to use. A single power setting laminates either 3 mil or 5 mil pouches. A power indicator and a ready indicator light clearly let you know when you can begin laminating. The Inspire Plus laminator warms up in 4 minutes and laminates any item up to 9" wide. You can also select cold lamination for use with pressure-sensitive, self-adhesive pouches. With a laminating speed of 9" per minute you can remain productive and still protect all your important documents and favorite photos. A jam release lever is included to easily correct alignment of misfed pouches. A starter pack of 5 letter size, standard thickness pouches is included. 120 volts AC, 60 Hz. Laminator is white.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The difference between the hot & cold is you use hot for most of the things things you want to laminate and the cold for laminating your heat-sensitive materials using a pressure sensitive sleeve.
Although I am a product tester / reviewer and test several products each week, I purchased this laminator on my own when it was on sale. No matter which way I'm buying products, I always pre-test each item and give my honest & unbiased opinion.
Show is a picture of my 8 year old grandson laminating everything he could think of on his birthday this year. He is so thrilled with this (especially the blue color) he couldn't wait to plug it in and start laminating everything in sight.