|Item Weight||2.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.98 x 11.73 x 13.19 inches|
|Item model number||1701857ECR|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1701857ECR|
Swingline Laminator, Thermal, Inspire Plus Lamination Machine, 9 Inches Max Width, Quick Warm-Up, Includes Laminating Pouches, White/Gray (1701857ECR)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PERSONAL USE: Both compact and stylish, this white and gray laminator is perfect for any home, school or small office. It’s great for photos, handouts or any creative laminating needs
- SIMPLE START UP: Get started on projects right away. The laminator warms up in as little as 4 minutes for quick and easy use, and has a convenient ready indicator light. Laminate at 9 Inches per minute
- QUALITY RESULTS: The 9 Inches document width allows for a variety of projects, while smooth rollers help items stay wrinkle free. Compatible with any 3 and 5 mil laminating pouches
- USER FRIENDLY: Lamination is simple with the single power setting, which lets you switch pouch thickness quickly and easily. Plus, the jam release lever quickly clears any jammed pouches
- WARRANTY & POUCHES INCLUDED: Laminator comes with a 90 day warranty and 5 letter size, standard thickness thermal lamination pouches, which provide a clear, glossy finish
- COLD VERSATILITY: A cold lamination setting provides more laminating options. Cold lamination works with pressure sensitive adhesive pouches including GBC SelfSeal pouches, sold separately
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
GBC Inspire Plus Laminator is perfect for any home, school or small office. The compact and stylish machine is great for photos, handouts or any creative laminating needs. Get started on projects right away. The laminator warms up in as little as 4 minutes for quick and easy use and has a ready indicator light. Laminate at 9" per minute. The 9" document width allows for a variety of projects, while smooth rollers help items stay wrinkle-free. Compatible with any 3 and 5 mil laminating pouches. Lamination is simple with the single power setting, which lets you switch pouch thickness without changing settings. The jam release lever quickly clears jammed pouches. Comes with a 90 day warranty and 5 letter size, standard thickness thermal lamination pouches, which provide a clear, glossy finish. A cold lamination setting provides more laminating options. Cold lamination works with pressure-sensitive adhesive pouches including GBC SelfSeal pouches, sold separately.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It works beautifully! At first, I was impressed at how quickly it heat up only to discover it took the lamination pocket and the paper through the machine without doing anything. I was pretty upset before I discovered there was a “cool” setting. I can’t imagine what that would be used for, but it was good to know the machine wasn’t broken.
It actually FIXED the messed up pieces I had laminated through the media center, which was incredibly nice. One poster was a little off track and it messed up the edges. I ran it through again and it smoothed out the edge and was more or less back to the way it needed to be. My old laminator had a tray that would help me line up whatever I wanted laminated prior to running it through. That was the only reason I deducted a star. Overall, a wonderful product!
1. First, after very moderate use over 7 months, the lamination sheets would stick to the roller as they passed through the heating element and thus continually wrap around the roller causing jams. I would spend another 5 minutes trying to surgically remove the bundle of plastic from the machine, and they would waste even more time in the naïve hope that it was a one time issue. After ten tries, I gave up, which lead me to problem #2.
2. Shockingly, the return/replace period for this machine is only 30 days. Newspapers in the rain have a longer return/replace period. After trying to process the return through Amazon, I only received a very metallic and snarky email from the seller to contact the manufacturer for warranty service, or in plainer English, "Ha Ha Ha . . . Good luck with that!"
Finally, I would like to hold Amazon responsible as well. As a Prime Member, typically only purchase products that are labeled "Amazon's Choice", assuming (apparently incorrectly) that if it Amazon is backing the, Amazon somehow would stand by the product (directly or indirectly) if it failed. That is clearly not the case here. If Amazon wants to offer the world to its members (both quality products it stands by and so much of the junk they throw out there for the risk takers with lots of time and money on their hands to repair or replace this garbage), they should add a genuine and practical label to certain products: "Warning, we don't stand by this product, so Buyer Beware."
In the end, you would either have an "Amazon's Choice" label that signifies Amazon is backing the product or a "Caveat Emptor" label which warns us that we are on are own. Let the Revolution begin . . .
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on July 6, 2018
It has both cold laminating and hot laminating (not warm, but hot). Easy set up (just plug it in and turn it on), easy to operate and super quiet. It also comes 4 or 5 pouches.
Very pleased with this purchase. I’d definitely recommend this.