|Item Weight||2.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.9 x 1.4 x 4.9 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||S7079172|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SWI79172|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Swingline Tot Stapler with Built-In Staple Remover, Pre-Packed with 1000 Swingline Standard Staples, Blue (S7079172)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Classic mini stapler
- Pre-packed with staples
- Built-in staple remover
- Staple storage compartment
- For optimum performance use S.F. 4 premium staples (Swing line 35450)
Customers who bought this item also bought
The classic mini stapler from Swing line. Convenient for home, school, or office use. Keep one tucked in everyone's desk drawer! Durable, high impact construction. Built-in staple remover, always there when you need it. Plus a staple storage compartment, so you're always prepared in case you run out. Stapler ships with 1000 standard Swing line staples included, so it's ready to go!
From the Manufacturer
Swingline Tot Stapler, Built-in Staple Remover, 12 Sheets, Multiple Colors
Convenient, portable and reliable
Big power in a miniature stapler, the Tot delivers a 12 sheet stapling capacity, making it the perfect solution for regular stapling at home, work or school. Despite its smaller size, the Tot uses standard size staples. Stay prepared for unexpected stapling needs with the built-in staple remover and staple storage compartment. This mini stapler provides everything you need for stapling on the road; just toss it in your bag and go. Sturdy plastic construction is lightweight and able to withstand plenty of wear and tear. Plus, the Tot stapler comes pre-packed with 1000 Swingline Standard Staples. Now in new colors: black, purple, pink and blue available. Limited 1-year warranty.
Adorable, Tot miniature stapler uses standard size staples. Durable build is great for travel; staple remover and staple storage compartment are built-in. Staples up to 12 sheets at once.
Choose the Swingline Stapler That's Right for You
Swingline is synonymous with stapling. Increase your productivity with a stapler that delivers high quality performance that you can rely on.
|Tot Stapler||Fashion Stapler||747 Classic Stapler|
|Color(s)||Black, Blue, Purple, Pink||Blue, Pink, Green||Black|
|Size||Mini--staples included||Half strip||Full strip|
|Sheet Capacity||12 sheets||20 sheets||20 sheets|
|Warranty||Limited 1-year||Limited 1-year||Limited lifetime|
Tot Stapler--Mini stapler is the perfect solution for regular stapling at home, work or school. Uses standard size staples and has a 12 sheet stapling capacity. Features built-in staple remover and comes pre-packed with 1000 staples. Staple storage compartment also included. Black; Limited 1-year warranty.
Fashion Stapler--A stylish, half strip plastic stapler which offers a contemporary alternative to old-fashioned, traditional staplers. The perfect stapler for anyone who desires personal expression in their office supplies. Great for students too. Staples 20 sheets; Limited 1-year warranty.
747 Classic Stapler--America's #1 manual desktop stapler is accurate and strong. Features metal construction and staples 20 sheets at a time. Also has tacking ability. Inner rail and positive locking latch reduce jamming and keep staples properly positioned. 100% Performance Guarantee and Limited lifetime warranty.
Compare to similar items
This item Swingline Tot Stapler with Built-In Staple Remover, Pre-Packed with 1000 Swingline Standard Staples, Blue (S7079172)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Praxxis Pro||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Blue||Lime Green, White, Sky Blue, Purple||Black||Blue||Black||Candy Pink|
|Item Dimensions||1.45 x 3.9 x 4.9 in||2.5 x 5.75 x 2 in||1.6 x 5.1 x 3.2 in||4.5 x 1.2 x 4.5 in||5.25 x 3.12 x 1.87 in||1.18 x 3.27 x 2.44 in|
|Item Weight||2.8 ounces||0.5 lb||0.6 lb||4.8 ounces||0.7 lb||3.52 ounces|
Top Customer Reviews
I bought this back in 2012 and it's still working today! It lasted me all through my last few years of college and beyond. It fit perfectly in my backpack and didn't add any bulk. It was perfect. This isn't just for younger kids. I like to think "tot stapler" just means "tiny little adorable stapler" and not necessarily "stapler for little kids."
I never had a problem with staples jamming, but I also used nonstandard ones. I always used colored staples, which had a very thin layer of paint on them. I don't know if that helped prevent jamming but I figured I'd mention it. i think they might be slightly thinner than regular staples.
- Small size (doesn't take too much room in your belongings)
- Ergonomic build and easy to use (it has a rubber bottom and a little scoop at the top for your thumb; it doesn't take much pressure/strength to staple pages together)
- Non-skid base (the bottom has a rubber cover to prevent the stapler from sliding around on slanted surfaces)
- Staple remover (works well and doesn't stick out enough to hurt anyone)
- Fits standard size staples (you can buy more staples and just break them into smaller pieces to fit into this as well)
- Staple storage (the bottom of the stapler has a little area to store extra staples; you can fit two pieces if you align them on top of each other)
- Comes with a box of extra standard staples (very nice extra as this stapler is already a steal at the price of $2.88)
- Color (dark navy blue with yellow bottom was very nice and has kept well despite the dirty yellow rubber; the pink option is a fuschia shade with a dark gray rubber bottom, also very nice)
- Small size (although it takes up less space, you can easily lose it as well)
- Jamming (it jams from time to time, but it's not too big of a deal as a little nudging will loosen it back up again)
- Limited number of pages to staple (although it is small, so you can't expect more than 12 sheets anyways)
- Top pops off randomly in the long-run (long-term problem with my older one is that the top pops off away from the metal part while in my bag; this is probably due to the weakening/molding over the years of the little hook that keeps the top and metal parts together)
Overall, I would recommend this product. It's inexpensive and my original stapler has lasted me many years.
I love that it is small in size and does not take up too much space. Yet fits standard sized staples. The easy to use design with the curvature of the grip and the rubber non-skid bottom make pressing and putting resistance on the stapler easier. The staple remover is just an added perk and works well. It is very convenient to be able to store extra staples within the stapler.