|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.9 x 1.4 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||S7079141E|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||S7079141E|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Swingline Tot Stapler, Built-in Staple Remover, 12 Sheets, Assorted Colors (S7079141)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mini design uses standard size staples
- Durable high-impact plastic construction does not break easily
- Built-in staple remover plus spare staple storage compartment
- 12 sheet staple capacity; comes pre-packed with 1000 staples
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Mini stapler is the perfect solution for regular stapling at home, work or school. Uses standard size staples and has a 12 sheet stapling capacity. Features built-in staple remover and comes pre-packed with 1000 staples. Staple storage compartment also included. Assorted colors.
From the Manufacturer
Swingline Tot Stapler, 12 Sheets, Pre-packed 1000 Staples, Built-in Remover, Assorted Colors
The adorable mini stapler
Stapling with the Tot Stapler is easy and convenient. This mini-size stapler is great for light use at home, school, work, and while traveling. Durable plastic construction allows this stapler to withstand regular use, and even some abuse, without much wear and tear. Despite its miniature size, the Tot is strong enough to staple through as many as 12 sheets as a time. Plus, it uses standard size staples which makes it easier to maintain. A staple storage compartment offers the convenience of keeping extra staples handy. A small staple remover is also built into the stapler base and is readily available whenever you need it. The Tot stapler comes pre-packed with 1000 Swingline Standard Staples for ready to go use, and is available in assorted colors.
The Swingline Tot Stapler uses standard size staples, while the miniature design offers more flexibility. Conveniently portable and surprisingly durable, it is great for school, home, or office use and staples 12 sheets at once. Limited 1-year warranty is included.
Choose the Swingline Stapler That's Right for You
Swingline is synonymous with stapling. Increase your productivity with a stapler that delivers high quality performance that you can rely on.
|Tot Stapler||747 Classic Stapler||Optima 40|
|Durable Metal Construction||No||Yes||Yes|
|Sheet Capacity||12 Sheets||20 Sheets||40 Sheets|
|Special Feature||Built-in staple remover & |
comes with staples included
|100% Performance Guarantee||Reduced Effort|
Tot Stapler--Mini stapler is the perfect solution for regular stapling at home, work or school. Uses standard size staples and has a 12 sheet stapling capacity. Features built-in staple remover and comes pre-packed with 1000 staples. Staple storage compartment also included. Limited 1-year warranty.
747 Classic Stapler--America's #1 manual desktop stapler is accurate and strong. Features metal construction and staples 20 sheets at a time. Also has tacking ability. Inner rail and positive locking latch reduce jamming and keep staples properly positioned. 100% Performance Guarantee and limited lifetime warranty.
Optima 40 Desk Stapler--Use up to 50% less effort to staple as many as 40 sheets at once, thanks to the reduced effort design feature. Easier to use than traditional desktop staplers, the Optima 40 includes a Jam Free Guarantee and 100% Performance Guarantee when used with Optima staples. Limited lifetime warranty; Silver.
Compare to similar items
This item Swingline Tot Stapler, Built-in Staple Remover, 12 Sheets, Assorted Colors (S7079141)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Junipers'||Praxxis Pro||Amazon.com||Yansanido|
|Color||Assorted||Lime Green, White, Sky Blue, Purple||Pink||panda|
|Item Dimensions||1.45 x 3.9 x 1.53 in||2.5 x 5.75 x 2 in||1.6 x 6.6 x 2.4 in||1.6 x 2.5 x 1.2 in|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces||0.5 lb||6.72 ounces||0.32 ounces|
Top Customer Reviews
I bought this back in 2012 and it's still working today! It lasted me all through my last few years of college and beyond. It fit perfectly in my backpack and didn't add any bulk. It was perfect. This isn't just for younger kids. I like to think "tot stapler" just means "tiny little adorable stapler" and not necessarily "stapler for little kids."
I never had a problem with staples jamming, but I also used nonstandard ones. I always used colored staples, which had a very thin layer of paint on them. I don't know if that helped prevent jamming but I figured I'd mention it. i think they might be slightly thinner than regular staples.
- Small size (doesn't take too much room in your belongings)
- Ergonomic build and easy to use (it has a rubber bottom and a little scoop at the top for your thumb; it doesn't take much pressure/strength to staple pages together)
- Non-skid base (the bottom has a rubber cover to prevent the stapler from sliding around on slanted surfaces)
- Staple remover (works well and doesn't stick out enough to hurt anyone)
- Fits standard size staples (you can buy more staples and just break them into smaller pieces to fit into this as well)
- Staple storage (the bottom of the stapler has a little area to store extra staples; you can fit two pieces if you align them on top of each other)
- Comes with a box of extra standard staples (very nice extra as this stapler is already a steal at the price of $2.88)
- Color (dark navy blue with yellow bottom was very nice and has kept well despite the dirty yellow rubber; the pink option is a fuschia shade with a dark gray rubber bottom, also very nice)
- Small size (although it takes up less space, you can easily lose it as well)
- Jamming (it jams from time to time, but it's not too big of a deal as a little nudging will loosen it back up again)
- Limited number of pages to staple (although it is small, so you can't expect more than 12 sheets anyways)
- Top pops off randomly in the long-run (long-term problem with my older one is that the top pops off away from the metal part while in my bag; this is probably due to the weakening/molding over the years of the little hook that keeps the top and metal parts together)
Overall, I would recommend this product. It's inexpensive and my original stapler has lasted me many years.
I love that it is small in size and does not take up too much space. Yet fits standard sized staples. The easy to use design with the curvature of the grip and the rubber non-skid bottom make pressing and putting resistance on the stapler easier. The staple remover is just an added perk and works well. It is very convenient to be able to store extra staples within the stapler.