Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 231 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 261 reviews
on March 30, 2016
This is a GREAT product! I have been playing golf for over 20 years, and in my time playing I have to say this is one of the best products I have ever used. I have been taught by top 100 golf instructors and have read numerous books on the various fundamentals of the golf swing, and in only 3 range sessions I am hitting the ball more on target and am also hitting the ball 10-15 yards further. At first, I had a very difficult time in mastering the correct swing, however after every session that passes I find that the correct swing is becoming more ingrained. This product is good for both seasoned and new golfers alike. I hope my experience is similar to yours.
on August 13, 2013
Bought this on he recommendation of a couple of YouTube videos. I am usually very shy of swing trainers. Usually the only one that seems to work is a pro. I think in my whole 50 years of golf, this is only the second I can remember buying, save for a chipping net.

This thing is not a fix-all, get that up front right now. It tells you two things, basically. One, are you releasing your wrists at the approximately right time on downswing for maximum swing speed? And the other, are you on a reasonably decent plane pulling back and down into following through?

Turns out my follow-thru was fine, but my backswing had one-half of Jim Furyk's swing in it. My backswing I did not connect with this at the right spot, and when I did, on the down swing I was releasing wayyyyy too soon. Now I only have to swing this thing about 1000 times to try and retrain my swing memory.

And therein lies the problem with this and most other static training aids. Once you get it off the club, you have a tendency to go back to your original problem, what with all the other stuff you are trying to remember.
I suffer from occasional "chicken wing" with my right elbow, and the training device I bought for that held it firm. I thought I had it beat, but about my second round out it reared it's ugly wing, and I had to really concentrate on keeping my right elbow tucked in properly. A human trainer would have informed me over the course of a lesson, and I think that would have stuck better than the Velcro strap I used then took off when I played.
So the same issue exists with the Swingyde. But I'm trying...
on December 13, 2016
I got one of these a couple of weeks ago and it has helped me tremendously.
I struggle with late wrist set and working with this training aid in the evenings at home (20 swings/night) has dramatically improved my ball striking. It has helped me develop a much better awareness of how to set my wrists in the back and down swings and I'm pretty sure it has contributed to a more compact, efficient swing.
It's incredibly easy to set up. But you do need to make sure you watch the included DVD as it describes the proper way to set it up. If you don't set it up correctly, it will not work as expected.
on May 3, 2016
First let me start off by saying this is a must have in your golf training aid. I received the product and was a little skeptical at first. I did however hit the range to try out the new toy and immediately felt a difference in my swing. It trains not only your hands but arms as well. I am a big guy (252 Pounds) and it made me twist to get the swingyde back to forearm. It help me realize that I was missing a lot of power by not following through. If you are just starting off then this is for you. I am definitely ordering another to work on my chipping and just to have as a backup. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
review image
on November 3, 2014
Best training device I've ever had! Have had problems for some time now with shanks. Have tried everything including lessons from 2 different professional instructors but it just got ingrained. This devise (along with a full length mirror) have helped tremendously. I have attached one to a spare club and carry it to the course with me and take a practice swing or two before taking out the club I will actually use and the feel sticks with me. Eventually I will get a permanent feel (I hope). And, no, it doesn't slow my game down. I play 18 in just over two hours. And, yes, I know it's not legal but I'm not using it in competition or with scores posted for handicaps.
on June 1, 2017
don't buy the cheap knock-offs unless you are going to be EXTRA careful . . . . they are super brittle and will break; however, this real one has much better quality plastic that is super malleable and will bend easily
on October 1, 2016
This product is amazing. I recommend using it with your golf pro. My swing was terribly flat and over the top and I could not release my hips. A half an hour with my pro and this swing aid and I am really hitting well. No longer laying off and really striking the ball. I cannot rave about this enough. Very important to follow instructions and make sure the guide connects with your left forearm and not your right (yes I did this when I first started using and was frustrated). I just ordered another one so I can have one on an iron and one on my driver. A very happy golfer here.
on October 23, 2015
Very expensive for a little piece of plastic, but what a great product! This was recommended to us by a golf pro at a lesson, so we were able to try it out before we purchased it. It trains or corrects the beginning and also the end of your swing. I'm a new golfer, so this will prevent me from developing an incorrect swing. My fiance has been golfing for years, so it has helped him improve his swing. It's handy if you have a club that you don't use that much so you don't have to attach and detach it constantly. Like I said, it's pretty pricey, but gotta credit the developer for something so simple and effective. He or she has probably retired and is playing every day now!
on June 2, 2014
If you want an inside out swing from start to finish, this is the right product for you. I maximized the utility of the swingyde by installing it on my David Ledbetter Swing Guide Pro. Now I can train myself with the right grip, a resounding click at release, and a smooth, inside out swing from start to finish. I use the Swingyde with my left hand and arm only: I make a strong effort to keep the "sheperd's crook" on my left forearm for as long as reasonable. As it happens, the Swingyde leaves my left wrist at impact, but reattaches shortly thereafter. For me, that is a good thing.
Ireally think the two products are great together, but I am totally impressed by the clear, consistent, inside out swing I now posess. Realistically speaking, the Swinggyde will not fix every swing flaw in the book, nor will the ProSwing Guide. In fact, together, they will not fix every error a hacker can make.You'll need pro lessons for that. Buy the Swinggyde; it is so nice to have an inside out swing that everyone can see and appreciate.
on September 11, 2013
I received my Swingyde golf swing training aid. I had one before but never utilize it. My swing was getting worse making contact and hitting the ball with authority: had gone south if you know what I mean. I looked at the video and proceeded to the backyard to try my new tool. I swung it for about a half an hour I worked on the take away and the follow-through. This morning I went to the driving range to use my new training tool. After about 20 balls hitting with the Swingyde I seen no difference so I picked up my 7 iron and started hitting balls to my surprise something happened I realize that prior to using the Swingyde I was not putting my club and my body in the right position. All of a sudden every ball that I hit started going straight and long what a tool I cannot believe something so cheap can do this. My confidence is back and I'm going to start using the swingyde everyday I can see myself getting better and better

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.