Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 3, 2018
Since my husband and I were boyfriend and girlfriend, I used to give him this parfum. It's just the best and I'll never change it for another. It came really faster. The box was completely sealed and new. The parfum well... As always! Thanks!
on August 18, 2016
I've been buying this cologne since high school. I like it because it's a very subtle scent and works great with my own body. As you may or may not know, colognes react with our own natural body oils so if this one doesn't do it for you there are a lot out there to choose from. The only thing that I don't like is that it doesn't come in a bigger bottle. My coworker wanted to get this for her husband because she likes the scent.
on October 26, 2015
It is an excellent fragrance for someone who has to use high temperatures and undergo where sweating is present. if placed in clothes spends several days and still preserved, that has helped me save soap to wash clothes.
on November 2, 2016
I first purchased this cologne in 2001. It has a very soft, yet recognizable scent. The smell is bold enough to wear it to an event, but also light enough to wear in the evening or to bed.
on October 6, 2017
Smells good. Nice fresh sent. It would be 5 stars if the sent lasted longer. Worth the $20 bucks.
on March 28, 2018
A new favourite of mine. Recommended by my buddy Kyle L over some drinks, its now my go to fragrance when i have something important to do. Love this fragrance and grateful for the drinks that lead to the recommendation.
on March 12, 2018
Pleasant fragrance at an excellent price!
on July 31, 2017
High school fragrance that I loved and now my son wears to school (high school). Clean and masculine.
on January 29, 2018
gift for our son...it's his favorite...so great to be able to get thru Amazon
on March 7, 2017
Excellent product in the correct time
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.