Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 9, 2014
I bought this luggage to take on my cruise - in fact I'm still on vacation and when I return to Canada I will be seeking something - hopefully returning and getting a refund for it as I am not at all pleased with this set!!

After being handled by the luggage carriers it looks like its been on 10 trips and not 1 and there are little plastic stands on the side of the suitcase so it stands up on its side well I just slightly nicked a door frame on my way out if ghe hotel and one of them snapped and broke right off leaving 2 screw sticking out of the side (before even getting on the plane) and after arriving at my destination a second one broke off (and you cannot even remove the screws without having to rip the liner inside) so my brand new luggage set looks like its been around for awhile when in fact this is its first use it is so banged up its unbelievable so it doesn't hold up well in the checked baggage department!! Also, it was very difficult to push/pull as the wheels didnt turn properly. By the time I paid the currency exchange and duty to pick it up across the border the $169 CDN it ended up costing me was really not worth it!!! I wished I had just bought local!!!
on June 5, 2014
I really love this suitcase. At first I was skeptical, when reading the negative reviews, but eventually got it. The outside is really hard and sturdy. Inside there is a lot of room, there are two sides on both doors. There is a zip up storage place where you can put stuff and zip it up(it's then not see able) and the other side; it's a normal side with one of those string things where you attach it and things won't fall. There is one flaw, though. The handles won't really lift, so I have to apply a little more force. Though, that might only be because their new. Anyway, this is really worth the money and I'm very pleased with the puraches!
on April 3, 2013
The hand luggage was great. I went to place my clothes in the bigger luggage and the zip was broken. I did not check when I opened the package back in November. Now I was stuck getting a new set for my vacation this month. Check the package once received or you will end up like me. At the last minute running around trying to find a set for the same price.
on July 11, 2015
I just wrote this long review and when I went to add a picture it erased everything.I haven't taken it on vacation yet so I will see how it holds up.it moves pretty well though.

Con's is that they are not as shiny as the picture shows. Another con is that there are numerous stratches on the big one
review image
on November 4, 2012
I bought this luggage in time for an Autumn getaway. I love the vibrant colors, and the fact the hard plastic shell will be easy to keep clean. The suitcases are roomy inside and will work out perfectly for my travels. I am happy with my purchase.
on January 7, 2015
Nice appearance and easy to find at airport. But, one flight and one of the rubber stops on side of case is off and a screw is exposed! Traveling on airlines is rough on luggage, but first flight? Also an interior zipper ripped from seam after inspection @ airport. Thank you Southwest! After second flight, a wheel is cracked off, along with apart of the suitcase. Company blames airlines of course....no recourse there, or the company.
review image
on April 13, 2014
I used it once... I knew the airlines would scratch it up so it wouldn't be as attractive... but I was not prepared for it to become Not Usable!!! I've taken photos, the wheel did not even make it from the parking lot to the check-in... I weighed it and the case was only 40 pounds full!!! I am going to try and figure out how to email you photos. Sincerely, Gina Nearhoof
on July 14, 2017
easy to spot on the carousel. hard shelled enough not to crush the contents but if i used it more i imagine it'll fall apart easily.
on May 1, 2017
The wheels broke off on our first trip. Tried to get the correct replacement wheels but they kept sending me the incorrect size. Also purchased these as a gift and the wheels were broken off of theirs on their first trip as well. Save your money.
on April 17, 2015
I love these suitcases. I'm constantly getting compliments on the color pattern and can always find my bag at the airport. That little bag can fit a surprising amount of things if packed in a smart matter. The bigger bag is huge. I can't imagine needing another bag again. The outside will get banged up a little but the pattern is pretty durable and still looks great. I would have given it 5 stars except the handles wiggle a little and sometimes make me worry if they'll break. So far so good!