Swiss Diamond 10 Piece Set: Ultimate Kitchen Kit
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This 10-piece cookware set is with diamond-reinforced nonstick coating inside and out for easy cleaning
- Swiss patented diamond-reinforced nonstick coating inside with real diamond crystals (PFOA-free)
- Cast aluminum; Made in Switzerland; Oven-safe up to 500 degrees F (260°C)
- The set contains: 8 inch Fry Pan, arger 9.5 inch Fry Pan, 3.2-quart Saute Pan, 9.5 inch Lid that fits both the large skillet and the saute pan, 1.4-quart Saucepan with lid, Larger 2.2-quart Saucepan with Lid,Lid that fits the 2.2qt Sauce pan & 8.5-quart Stock Pot with lid
- Stay-cool ergonomic handles provide a safe, comfortable grip
- Recommended Stovetops: Gas, Electric, Radiant Ring, Ceramic, Halogen
- Weight: 8.30kg; This cookware carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
With Swiss Diamond's patented diamond-reinforced nonstick coating inside and out for easy cleaning, this 10-piece cookware set outfits a kitchen with all of the basics while promoting healthy, low-fat cooking. The set contains:
- 8 inch Fry Pan perfect for individual meals or side dishes
- Larger 9.5 inch Fry Pan for main courses
- 3.2-quart Saute Pan for mixed dishes and steamed vegetables
- 9.5 inch Lid that fits both the large skillet and the saute pan
- 1.4-quart Saucepan for sauces and gravies
- Lid that fits the 1.4qt sauce pan
- Larger 2.2-quart Saucepan with Lid for larger quantities of sauces and soups
- Lid that fits the 2.2qt Sauce pan
- 8.5-quart Stock Pot for pasta and main course stews
- Lid that fits Stock Pot
Ergonomic stay cool handles are a staple on all Swiss Diamond cookware, and are oven-safe to 500 degrees F. Swiss Diamond pans are made of cast aluminum, therefore they cook food evenly without hot spots and resist warping.
The following model #s are in the set: 6420, 6424, 6724c, 6716c, 6718c, 6128c.
The Swiss Diamond 10 Piece Set is packed with all of the durable essentials every at-home chef requires.
- Item #: SD6010
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight: 8.30kg (18.30lb)
- Depth: N/A
- Volume: N/A
- Oven-safe: Up to 500°F (260°C)
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Radiant Ring, Ceramic, Halogen
Nonstick Cookware You'll Love!
Swiss Diamond's Nonstick Coating
Swiss Diamond's coating is produced using a coating formulation developed in our lab in Switzerland and a production process pioneered in our Swiss manufacturing facility. The result is a significantly tougher cooking surface with even better food release properties. Swiss Diamond is the result of many years of research and development. Swiss Diamond is a labor of love, produced using not only a new nonstick diamond-reinforced coating formulation but also an advanced production process.
Swiss Diamond Nonstick Cookware
You'll notice the difference the first time you use it!
Swiss Diamond is a high-end cookware and kitchenware brand established in 2001, manufactured in Sierre, Switzerland. The brand name originates from its Swiss origin and its revolutionary nonstick coating made with diamond crystals for durability, superior heat conduction, and a long-lasting nonstick surface. Committed to meeting consumer needs by using safe, high-quality materials, Swiss Diamond emphasizes quality and traditional European craftsmanship.
- Made in Switzerland
- Ideal for healthy cooking without oil.
- Oven-safe up to 500°F (260°C).
- Tempered glass lids with adjustable steam vent
- The patented diamond-reinforced nonstick coating for durability, easy clean up, superior browning and searing.
- Utilizes the physical properties of real diamonds in a nanocomposite.
Swiss Diamond Pan Construction
Swiss Diamond Nonstick is constructed of multiple layers of specially developed and carefully selected materials. Our Classic cookware begins with a cast aluminum foundation. Liquid metal is cast into molds under high pressure so it will never warp. This produces a perfectly flat base resulting in even heat distribution. The foundation is then sandblasted and prepared for plasma coating, which eliminates oxidation and forms an extremely strong bond with our proprietary nonstick coating. Finally, each piece is finished with three layers of our, diamond reinforced, PFOA free, patented, nonstick coating.
Swiss Diamond pioneered award-winning, PFOA free, diamond-reinforced, nonstick cookware nearly two decades ago. Diamonds are durable, a superior heat conductor, and naturally nonstick. Our Nonstick diamond-reinforced coating has been developed after many years of research. The enhanced formula results in improved durability and cooking performance for perfect food release every time.
Why Swiss Diamond: Features and Benefits
Why Do We Use Diamonds?
Swiss Diamond cookware uses a revolutionary nonstick coating made with diamonds. The coating of each Swiss Diamond pan contains up to 240,000 real diamond crystals for a long-lasting nonstick surface. We like to consider diamonds a chef’s best friend. Why?
Simply The Best.
The Swiss Diamond nonstick coating has been named the best nonstick cookware for the past three years in a row by the leading U.S. consumer organization and is also ranked #1 in both Australia and New Zealand. Here's a sampling of other awards that we've won.
Swiss Diamond is committed to green manufacturing practices. The factory is powered by 100% hydroelectric power from the Swiss Alps, and the production process is free of PFOA from start to finish. An undrinkable water source is used to supply the cooling system and coating lines, and water used in the coating lines is recycled.
All products are made with recyclable aluminum; irregular items and scrap leftovers from the factory are recycled within the production process. Furnaces are powered by natural gas, and the factory runs 24/7 to ensure that furnaces are fully utilized.
We manufacture the coating material in-house, importing each component to our Swiss factory and mixing it ourselves. This reduces transportation emissions, packaging, and associated environmental impact. Coating materials leftovers are disposed of in a special 3rd party facility to separate the components and minimize environmental impact.
Long Lasting Nonstick Cookware.
Swiss Diamond's abrasion test illustrates the superior durability and exceptional nonstick life expectancy of Swiss Diamond which sets new standards for top quality nonstick cookware.
As an industry leader, Swiss Diamond developed a “Rough Abrasion” testing method for nonstick coatings. This harsh testing method measures Swiss Diamond coatings as well as those of other manufacturers.
- The rough abrasion movement of sandpaper on the nonstick coating simulates hard wear with metal utensils.
- The burning of condensed milk with high sugar content simulates cooking and caramelizing of food on the scratched surface.
- Repeated cycles of abrasion and burning along with washing under cold water tests how deep the scratches can go and how many washing strokes are required to remove food.
In our laboratory tests, utilizing over 8,000 continuous strokes of coarse sandpaper, our Swiss Diamond diamond-reinforced coating outperformed the competition
Most Popular Cookware - We've Got It All.
Fry Pan / Skillet: Often regarded as the "workhorse of the kitchen"; the fry pan or Skillet is a must have for any home chef. The extra thick, cast aluminum body features a perfectly flat base that will not tip, spin or warp while cooking – providing the ultimate even heat distribution. With the premium rivet-free cooking surface, you and your guests are protected against bacteria. Plus, Swiss Diamond is completely PFOA-free, allowing you to cook as frequently as you would like without the fear of toxic chemicals being emitted into your food. Swiss Diamond fry pans is a great pan for searing and transferring to the oven (up to 500°F), for tender, succulent chicken, beef, pork and more. Start your lifestyle change by investing in Swiss Diamond fry pans, engineered to be used without oils or butter.
Fry Pans and Skillets
Soup and Stock Pots
Saute, Casseroles, Sauteuse, and Braisers.
Compare with similar items
Swiss Diamond Nonstick 10 Piece Cookware Set + Bonus 9.5 inch Crepe Pan
Scanpan PRO IQ 9 Piece Nonstick Cookware Set, Black
Cuisinart GG-12 GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set
Swiss Diamond 628i Induction 3-Piece Cookware Set
All-Clad Nonstick Cookware Set, Pots and Pans Set, 13 Piece, Hard Anodized, Dishwasher Safe, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GoldBarGoods||California Kitchen||Chef's Arsenal/Market Warehouse||Amazon.com||Swiss Diamond®||PandaVida|
|Item Dimensions||36.2 x 13.5 x 11.5 in||—||24 x 13.5 x 11.6 in||22.28 x 13.58 x 7.08 in||19.54 x 11.77 x 4.45 in||27 x 15 x 13.5 in|
|Material Type||Cast Aluminum||—||Plastic||Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum|
|Number of Pieces||1||10||1||12||1||1|
|Size||10 Piece||—||—||12-Piece||20" x12"||13-Piece|