BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 21, 2017
Love this movie! And we bought it just as Disney World reverted the tree house from Tarzan back to Swiss Family Robinson!
on January 5, 2014
I never see this rerun on the TV so thought I'd get it. I remember it from when I was little and really like it. It's very clean and the pirates aren't really scary. I wouldn't let my toddler watch it, but I'm pretty protective of what they watch. My five year old liked it though. I knew she would. She's all about adventure and pirates. A good family movie that also happens to be a classic.
on July 5, 2013
I love watching this. I was on a website recently, and a poll was placed about one's favorite "survival" movie. This was it, and because I had not watched it in so long I immediately had to buy it. I can't speak highly enough about this movie. I've been watching it since I was a small child, and I'm certain my family recorded it on VHS back when Disney ran it periodically on tv. The Disney adaptation is not completely accurate with the original novel. They're both great though! I can't recommend this movie enough.
on January 17, 2017
I enjoyed watching the DVD as much as I did when I saw the movie for the first time in the theater. And yes, I'm that old. But it is a fun show. My grandsons (8 and 10 years old) really enjoyed it.
on May 2, 2017
My 9 year old son loves this movie. It's a classic. Reminds me of watching it as a kid.
on August 28, 2016
It was pretty good, but it drags in several places. It is worth the cost of the DVD.
on November 30, 2014
My little grands like movies with other kids in them. This is a good one. There are examples of each individual contributing to the wellfair of the family and working toward a common family goal. All on a beautiful tropical island with exotic animals and lot's excitement.
on May 15, 2013
We are preparing for an upcoming Disney trip and I wanted my son to learn the significance of the Swiss Family Treehouse in Magic Kingdom. Only my husband had seen the movie before, so we decided to purchase it. Our whole family watched it together, including my older 17 year old son. We all liked it! I thought it was really good, especially considering how old it is. It's a great family movie with lots of adventure!
on March 25, 2016
Definitely a classic. I was surprised listening to the extra DVD on the filming of the movie. Lots of interesting facts there on the making of the movie.
on October 1, 2017
A family favorite, in spite of its impossible animal menagerie. Makes me want a tree house. Glad to have the DVD to replace our VHS!