|Screen Size||15 inches|
Swiss Gear SA1923 Black TSA Friendly ScanSmart Laptop Backpack - Fits Most 15 Inch Laptops and Tablets
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Organizer Pocket; Padded Shoulder Straps,Product Dimensions are 18 x 13 x 8.5 inches.
- Airflow Backing System
- Water Bottle Pocket
- Eyeglass Holder
- Audio and Media Pocket; Equipment Safe
- Organizer Pocket; Padded Shoulder Straps
- Airflow Backing System
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Swiss Gear by Wenger is the Maker of the Genuine Swiss Army Knife and this outstanding Wired Laptop Backpack. This attractive and rugged backpack features an external port on the shoulder strap to plug in headphones and keep media devices safe inside the backpack. The backpack also includes a cell phone holder, water bottle pocket, organizer and more.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: In my video I note that there's a buckling system "if you want to buckle this backpack around your waist" - however that is not the intended purpose of the buckles, nor will they work for buckling this backpack around your waist. To that end - I've never felt the need to buckle this backpack around my waist. It's a shorter backpack, and not like my bigger camera backpack or a hiking backpack, that you may be inclined to buckle around your waist. My apologies for the misinformation in the video.
Update: 7/26/2013 - Since my last update I've changed jobs, but this backpack is still getting just as much, if not more, use. I use it daily to and fro the office and it's holding up absolutely fine. It has shown no significant signs of wear. Still love it!
Update 11/13/2014 - Still putting this backpack to use on the daily. It's still in perfect condition. No loose threads, all materials have held up incredibly well. If and when this one starts to fall apart I'll have no issues buying the same bag, but at this rate it looks like it's going to be years down the road before that happens.
Update 1/19/2015 - This backpack is $40 today. Ordering another one just to have on hand.
Update 10/16/2015 - Coming to the realization that I should not have wasted $40 and bought an extra one of these to have on hand. The one I have isn't showing any signs of deterioration. I'll probably end up giving the extra one I bought to someone as a gift. Still going strong!
I see the price today on Amazon is $40. At that price, it is a good buy, even if you end up replacing it every year. Just don't expect it to last very long.
This one is just like my old bag, no changes in size and quality of material is same as well. It fits Inspiron 5000 series and can fit 17 inches too. The construction is comfortable for back and does not hurt even if you are carrying heavy bag for longer time. Enough space cushion for breathing between backpack and your back. Shoulder straps lets you adjust from a shorter to a longer height. (I made my office colleague wear it, he is almost 6"5'). Shoulder strap has small opening to slide sun glasses
There are total 9 pockets with zips and 1 pocket inside bag with zip, 2 side pockets (with mesh) and clip locks with adjustable straps above it, an open top pocket for mobile/ipod/USB battery with an opening on top of it for cord to come out from bag, small compartments in from to keep your stuff sorted (pen/ID or visiting cards/more) with a hook with ring (tie a key chain / access key / similar things). Also have a steardy handle on top.
1. Back Zip - Slide your laptop in. There is a foam pad bar with welcro ends to hold laptop steady (works really well if you have smaller laptops).
2. Zip above #1 - open backpack flat (this is what they mention TSA friendly), its like your bag is wide open and laptop is lying on the bag
3. Zip above #2 - largest sack pocket has 2 inner compartments divided by semi-firm cushion pads, and a bottom cushion pad. It has the mobile/iPod pocket with slit on top for cord. This section can take lot of stuff.
Just an example to get an idea: I could fit shirt, jeans pant, under wears, socks - 3 each; belt, sun glass hard case, 10 oz metal water bottle - 1 each with still some room left
3a. Also has a zip pocket with mesh inside
4. Zip above #3 - it's small front pocket for easy access things. (in pictures, right below the SwissGear logo)
5. Bottom front zip - This pocket also can take lot of small stuff and has the sections for pen, visiting cards and a clip lock ring
6. Side zips on both sides - Long enough to fit a foot tall water bottle, with still some space left around
7. Mesh pockets on both sides - Shallow mesh pockets for easy access