Swiss Legend Men's 10059-102 Commander Light Blue and Stainless Steel Watch
- Stainless steel bracelet watch featuring textured dial with date window and luminosity
- 44-mm stainless steel case with synthetic-sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployment-clasp-with-push-button closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Put your wrist in charge with a Swiss Legend Commander wristwatch. This high-ranking men's timepiece collection offers strapping stainless steel cases, unidirectional rotating bezels and attractive stainless steel bracelets. Features include premium Swiss-made quartz movement and screw-down crown and caseback for water resistance up to 200 meters.
The word "legend" was first used in the English language in the 14th century and has its origins in the medieval Latin language. A legend is a story about mythical events whose heroes and heroines produce extraordinary results that inspire. For more than a quarter of a century, the makers of Swiss Legend have created their own legend by bringing their loyal customers timepieces steeped in tradition, design, and versatility.
Swiss Legend is a brand unlike any other...It is dynamic. It is modern. It is alive.
At the very core of the Swiss Legend design philosophy rests our commitment to stylish, distinctive timepieces that harmoniously balance cutting edge style with old world precision and accuracy.
The Swiss Legend watches are meticulously crafted to exacting standards and feature the highest quality Swiss Quartz Movements. Combine this with more than 2,000 combinations of styles, materials, and functions, and you have a watch collection that offers unparalleled quality, variety, style, and functionality.
Watches tick. Legends inspire.
Five-Year Warranty - For service work that is not warranted, Swiss Legend may perform the services you request for a fee based on watch style and type of service requested. These charges are subject to change. Please send your timepiece, $10 U.S. for shipping and handling, a copy of your sales receipt from an authorized dealer, the fully completed warranty card, and a description of the problem to the below address. Swiss Legend is not responsible for loss of damage of your timepiece during shipment.
101 South State Road 7, Suite 201
Hollywood, FL 33023
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- ASIN: B00EJIR6YC
- Item model number: 10059-102
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 15, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Swiss Legend|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Clasp||Deployment clasp with push-button|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||16 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
My biggest disappointment in this watch is the face of the one i got and the face shown in the pic is NOT as blue. I picked this watch b/c I am a sucker for blues esp if they are turquoise like so upon opening the box and inspecting it i was very let down it was more of a silvery color, and saying it had a blueish tinge would be generous.
It is def a watch that is for work only, and not something i would wear in the real world, for that I'd have to pick a different watch from the ladies section.