Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on January 25, 2013
I purchased this watch because of the overall look and the rose gold...not to mention that it was being offered for a very good price. It arrived quickly, was beautifully packaged and was exactly as pictured. The silicone strap is soft and comfortable and the watch keeps perfect time. Excellent quality. I would highly recommend this product.
on June 20, 2013
Every morning I'm reminded of its heft - picking it up is picking up one heavy watch, perhaps mostly due to its ceramic case - a bizarre idea but fun. Wearing it, the weight is less noticeable as one gets used to it. But if you are aiming for a "serious" watch, this isn't it. I bought it because I needed a summer alternative to my black water-resistant military-style watch - so ended up with a decidedly non-military, "mother-of-pearl" faced, ceramic-cased water-resistant piece of fun that works. One last word: don't expect to read the time in the dark - it has reflective hands but not of much use. All in all - buy it because it's fun, big, silly - it tells the time and doesn't seem to mind getting wet.
on March 23, 2013
I bought this for my wife and was very impressed by it's solid make. The wife complained originally that it was too heavy for her, but once her co-workers commented on how beautiful it was, she's apparently ok with the solidness now!
on August 2, 2016
I give four star becouse this product is good i like the desing of my watch and the color white that i bought it will match to all any color of clothes.I bought this watch past years and now i still used it till now still look good and my favorite.
on February 18, 2013
Bought this fir my wife who is very picky, and she absolutely loved it!! Great quality! Nice size and weight, not cheaply made
on August 10, 2016
This is not good. because I bought 2years ago. I changed battery this year but I had problem face moisture after changed battery.
I can not wear this watch anymore.
on February 20, 2014
I wanted a sporty white watch now that I live in the south. This one is great. The rose gold tone with the white sets this watch apart and goes great with my skin tones. The watch's weight is substantial and not for wimps, but was perfect for me. The silicone strap is comfortable but does get warm on a hot day. Overall, a great find!
on April 27, 2014
This watch is amazing ! when I saw the price I couldnt believe it. I've received many compliments since I started wearing it. it is a little big and heavy but that's not a big deal. Would totally recommend on buying !
on May 13, 2014
I like this watch! It it rather big and bold. It has a high profile and sits up pretty high above the wrist. I haven't received any compliments on it, so maybe it's not very cute to others- but that's OK. The battery did go dead within a month. That's a drag.
on June 30, 2013
watch never worked. at first thought it was the batteries, however at the end was the watch motor. do not recommend.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.