Swiss Legend Women's 11844D-WWSA Neptune White Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Diamond Accented Watch
- Swiss quartz movement
- Mineral crystal; stainless steel case with white ceramic cover; white silicone strap
- Date function at 4:00
- White mother of pearl dial with silver tone hands, hour markers and arabic numerals; luminous; 60 white diamonds set on unidirectional stainless steel bezel; secured screw-down cap on crown
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Stainless steel and white ceramic case with a white silicone strap. Uni-directional rotating stainless steel bezel set with 60 diamondsbezel. White mother of pearl dial with luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Arabic numerals 3, 6, 9 and 12 o'clock positions. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 4 o'clock position. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant Sapphitek crystal. Pull / push crown with screw down cap. Screw down case back. Case diameter: 44 mm. Case thickness: 16 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 23 mm. Band length: 8 inches. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Additional Info: diamond weight (0.97 ctw). Casual watch style. Watch label: China. Swiss Legend Neptune White Ceramic Steel Diamond Unisex Watch 11844D-WWSA.
The Swiss Legend Story
The word "Legend" was first used in the English language in the 14th Century and has its origins in the medieval Latin language. A legend is a story about mythical events whose heroes and heroines product extraordinary results that inspire. For over a quarter of a century the makers of Swiss Legend have created their own legendary by bringing their loyal customers timepieces in tradition, design, and versatility.
Swiss Legend is a brand unlike any other... It is dynamic. It is modern. It is alive.
| At the very core of the Swiss Legend design philosophy rests our commitment to stylish, distinctive timepieces that harmoniously balance cutting edge style with old world precision and accuracy.|
The Swiss Legend watches are meticulously crafted to exacting standards and feature the highest quality Swiss Quartz Movements. Combine the with over 2,000 combinations of styles, materials and functions, and you have a watch collection that offers unparalleled quality, variety, style and functionality.
Watches tick. Legends inspire.
5 YEAR WARRANTY - For service work that is not warranted, Swiss Legend may perform the services you request for a fee based on watch style and type of service requested. These charges are subject to change. Please send your timepiece, US $10 for shipping and handling, a copy of your sales receipt from an authorized dealer, the fully completed warranty card and a description of the problem to the below address. Swiss Legend is not responsible for loss of damage of your timepiece during shipment.
101 South State Road 7, Suite 201
Hollywood, Fl 33023
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- ASIN: B005XPDOIM
- Item model number: 11844D-WWSA
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 20, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. We regret it cannot be shipped to APO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Swiss Legend|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||16 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Dial color||Mother of pearl|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||White mother of pearl Dial|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I was told the battery is fine. So why is my watch keeps stopping? Don't buy this. It was my mistake.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very heavy and. It is hard to set it very much. It is hard to see the clockface, too. Too big.Published 10 months ago by Nobuko Benikawa